The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Anyone up for high level adventure in a couple of hours?  (Read 230 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

Anyone up for high level adventure in a couple of hours?
« on: March 18, 2011, 06:07:35 am »
Hi guys,

My timezone isn't as player friendly as it once was, so I thought I'd ask on the forums if anyone is around at approximately 2.30PM GMT / 7.30AM PDT / 01.30AM AEDT (according to server clock) ???

This constitues my evening hours :\\ . If anyone can make that I would love to go someplace dangerous with Kobal Bluntaxe for a couple of hours. Places that come to my mind are the Emerald Cave on Dregar, Thunderpeaks or some other location along those lines.

Let us meet at Dalanthar. Should be a good starting point no matter where we're headed.

Cheers, Harlas

davidhoff

Re: Anyone up for high level adventure in a couple of hours?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 06:57:18 am »
Thats 10:30am EDT and Tralek n Vrebel will try to make it; never been to the emerald cave on Dregar, at least I don't recall it, so that might be interesting, but anywhere is fine.  So, we'll try to make it  :)

Masterjack

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 07:52:41 am »
Consider Beli in. I have only tried the emerald cave once and that turned into a total party wipe. That shade is tough. I may be a few minutes late as I have to drive my mother inlaw around to a few place first.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 08:38:52 am »
I'd go, but alas.... work.

anything