The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Begging for comments and discussion  (Read 47 times)

Stephen_Zuckerman

Begging for comments and discussion
« on: June 10, 2006, 01:10:29 am »
There seems to be a tabboo against posting in someone else's character development thread.

Myself, I would LOVE comments, discussion, suggestions, and what not, in my CDT.

So here it is.

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=18327&posts=10#top

Acacea

RE: Begging for comments and discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 02:18:35 am »
<request> While this one has been invited, please make sure the author is cool with that before anyone thinks to extend that thought to any other 'journals'. Most are IC threads with no place for OOC (or even random IC) comments, particularly if they are the type intended to be moving to class changes or other development related goals that GMs may have to read through at some point, hopefully not having to dig through a slew of other posts. There are private messages, or even threads in more OOC forums such as this one, for comments on the threads of those who don't specifically request public feedback in the CD forum. </request>

EdTheKet

Re: Begging for comments and discussion
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 02:18:50 am »
That's because it then becomes messy and you yourself will lose track too. If you want people to comment on it, make a separate thread in the roleplaying section for example.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Begging for comments and discussion
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 10:40:47 pm »
Ahhh. Alright, good points. Thanks guys. *Trundles off to make another thread.*

anything