The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Bored again.  (Read 123 times)

Eight-Bit

Bored again.
« on: June 10, 2006, 10:28:36 pm »
I hate my attention span. I'll be around a lot less lately, as NWN just doesn't keep my attention anymore.

Chongo

RE: Bored again.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 10:30:01 pm »
And I never got to link up with you for that secret meeting....

Eight-Bit

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 07:31:45 am »
Chongo - 6/11/2006 1:30 AM And I never got to link up with you for that secret meeting....
 I've just lost the creative edge I had a while ago. I will still be around, though not in the hours I used to put in before. Not a break so much as time to take a step back and redefine my little role in the world with a good deal of thought involved. Oh, and that secret meeting is kind of put off entirely, as two thirds of the members I wanted in the guild I was going to establish suddenly quit. Oh well.

ZeroVega

Re: Bored again.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 08:38:05 am »
You could always help me write... and re-write, and draft, and re-draft, and redefine, and further re-define, all of my little writing projects. I'm a veritable ocean of imaginative energy, I just don't have the energy or organizational skills to displace it all in an orderly and legible fashion.  :)

Eight-Bit

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 11:27:12 am »
ZeroVega - 6/11/2006 11:38 AM You could always help me write... and re-write, and draft, and re-draft, and redefine, and further re-define, all of my little writing projects. I'm a veritable ocean of imaginative energy, I just don't have the energy or organizational skills to displace it all in an orderly and legible fashion. :)
 You still owe me five bucks for the quotage.

Ar7

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 01:11:16 pm »
Eight-Bit, you're exactly like me. I also have on and off periods with Layonara. Though now you made me realise that this is only my second post in almost a month....need to change this.

Have fun with other things!

NEXUS7

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 07:14:52 pm »
I felt the same way so to give my self a brake I headed to China for 5 weeks but after the 14th ill be back in the UK and be ready to layo the nights away. Mille Mooneyes has been over seas.

anything