The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Calendel is broke!  (Read 133 times)

crazedgoblin

Calendel is broke!
« on: August 06, 2006, 01:21:11 am »
after a nice morning fight in Hlint crypts i game back up to sell my loot to the pawn merchant, but as i hoverd my mouse over the knuckle it siad the store has not got enough money to purchase this item, i think he needs takeing on a hunt :D

Weeblie

Re: Calendel is broke!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 01:23:43 am »
It's his way of saying: "I don't want your junk anymore!" ;)

crazedgoblin

RE: Calendel is broke!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 01:38:39 am »
oh, ill have to sell my magical staff to ANOTHER merhcnat then *bluff check* :P

aragwen

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 01:41:23 am »
Well this is a situation of buy and sell.
  The poor pawn broker bought too much and is struggling too recover his gold by selling the stuff.
  So give the guy a break and see if the other brokers in Llast or Hampshire or any of the other towns or cities are not interested in your "junk".
  //This will be fixed on next reset

crazedgoblin

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 01:49:06 am »
will do

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 04:50:10 pm »
Does anyone actualy BUY anything from those guys?... I think they hare really just Were-Packrats... that... um.. cry.. gold pieces.. because.. they are so happy.. that.. they have so much stuff... um.. and.. they.. plan on filling in the entire underdark with all their things.. in a fervent belif that the underdark will collapse unless they fill it's caverns with all of their beloved junk. yes... thats... that why you never see them cry... and they don't move... because.. they are all standing on hidden trap doors that drop right down into the underdark... and.. when you walk away the drop all your stuff in the hole and that's why you can't get it back after you sell it to them... yes...

crazedgoblin

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 01:53:33 am »
i bet hes holding all of those skeli knuckles just to throw at people lol

Vyris

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 02:02:43 am »
Doc is insane, I always knew it, but theres is proof for everyone to see.

Vyris

Weeblie

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 02:03:53 am »
Nah... He's trying to create undead...

Oops! Sorry! Metagaming!

Forgot that I wrote that! ;)

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 07:51:16 am »
*GASP!* THAT'S WHY THE HLINT CRYPTS ARE POSSESSED! It's a combination to the darksoul material collected by the undertaker and Calendel's secret Necromantic practices!... They are in cahoots!...and with him so close to the temple..... you have to wonder why the priestesses haven't said anything..... Pretty suspicious to me... ... *GASP!* The arms master Talon is right there too! HE MUST KNOW!... HE'S SUPPLYING THE UNDEAD ABOMINATIONS WITH WEAPONS! ... But! For what purpose!?

I bet those "Tax" records that keep getting "lost" are really pages to Calendel's Necromantic manuel... the Ratman is trying to save us!

Ne'er

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 08:10:20 am »
Doc-Holiday - 8/9/2006  10:51 AM

I bet those "Tax" records that keep getting "lost" are really pages to Calendel's Necromantic manuel... the Ratman is trying to save us!

You know, that would explain a lot...

And maybe the tax records contain incriminating evidence against Calendal, Erag, and Talon, and Florah is trying destroy the evidence! It's all coming together now...

Faldred

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 08:25:06 am »
Ne'er - 8/9/2006  11:10 AM

Doc-Holiday - 8/9/2006  10:51 AM

You know, that would explain a lot...

And maybe the tax records contain incriminating evidence against Calendal, Erag, and Talon, and Florah is trying destroy the evidence! It's all coming together now...

I dunno, maybe Florah is blackmailing the others, and the Ratman just wants a piece of the action.

MasterOfMuppets

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 08:31:10 am »
    that would make a great quest actually. for low level characters looking for a quest.