The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: CD keys in use  (Read 383 times)

mumbles

CD keys in use
« on: January 15, 2014, 03:10:43 pm »
can anyone help please , i just brough nwn from gog , i installed it sorted the haks and everything so i can get back in to game again .But it  says my CD keys are in use any advise?

Aphel

This problem as encountered a
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 02:47:53 am »

This problem as encountered a while ago by cbnicolson if I remember right. GOG gives out generic keys a couple of time, from what I remember. You need to ask for a different key, iirc.

cbnicholson

Wasn't me, Aphel.  I've got
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:34:09 am »

Wasn't me, Aphel.  I've got something like 3 sets of cd keys in platinum box sets kicking around somewhere.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Aphel

No, trouble. I shall blame it
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 11:03:22 am »

No, trouble. I shall blame it all on my slightly faulty internal error correction code and integrity checks of my memory ;)

Replied to the wrong thread anyway, issue was already resolved. No harm done, I guess.

Brutus_Clawfoot

Ah! At last, something I
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 11:08:45 am »

Ah! At last, something I might be able to help with.

I recently came back to Layo useing a GOG version, and yes , GOG will provide you with a CD key if you ask them. Sadly It may take an honest 24 hours for them to respond to your request but they will.

Oh and I'm sure you already know this but just in case, Layo's server address is "xoralayonara.com" for Milstone and xoralayonara.com:5122 for Dregger. My humble advise is AIM FOR MILSTONE!!!

Lastly, There is alot to figure out here and it may seem a bit complicated and perhaps daunting, but there are very good people here and truely, it is worth the effort!

Enjoy!

P.S. I'd like to thank everyone who have been so helpful to me as I have been finding my way here. You have all been so very kind! Thank you!