The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Character Flaws...  (Read 196 times)

Talia

Character Flaws...
« on: February 01, 2007, 05:06:06 pm »
As many who have adventured with me know..I am a little "green" when it comes to NWN and Layonara.  However, I have been enjoying every moment.  Thanks for Playing!  :D

My character has a problem that I think probably needs to be somehow fixed...Although I get a little lost on here looking for the right place to post....When I created her..I did not know what to do to be sure my character, who is a cleric of Lucinda, has the domains I choose in her character submission (Healing and Knowledge).  So, I just picked the from the premade versions...Another player told me this should be fixed.  What do I need to do or what needs to be done?  
Thanks!
Talia

LynnJuniper

Re: Character Flaws...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 05:20:42 pm »
You need to explain this to a Gm in the grievances forum making sure you format your post in the way asked. To assure you do not do this again be sure to "Configure Packages" and choose your skills, feats and domains from there

Eight-Bit

Re: Character Flaws...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 06:32:41 pm »
Not to mention that the packages make some of the worst choices possible for the placement of skill and ability points. The recommended option usually makes an average, reliable, but otherwise bland character build.

Oh, and yay! More Lucindites. :)

anything