The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Cymeran will be away this week  (Read 42 times)

AeonBlues2

• View Profile
    Cymeran will be away this week
    « on: July 23, 2006, 02:47:56 pm »
    I awoke this afternoon ;) to find out that my computer died in my sleep.  Better it then me I supose.  Even after swapping out power suplies, the machine would not turn on, and the mother bord had a bad smell.   My back up lap top is dumber then your average ox, so I am out for just a bit.  I was hoping to wait a month, when Intell comes out with their new release before I upgrade, but...  what can I do?  I ordered a Duel Pentium 3 GH, 1 gig ram, and a shiny new video card, so by the end of this week, I will be prepared for the NW2 release.  Besides, I had some kind of typo virus.  Seriously, you doubt me, but how do you typo P for B.  Not even I do that, and I would get those kinds of typos all the time.  Yay! 8)

Also, untill I make contact with the admin for freakradio.org , I am un able to access my primary e-mail acount, and hence unable to access my layo accounts.  So please PM to this AeonBlues2 account, utill I can get all my info sorted out.

Cymeran Vrinn
    aka Aeon Blues

AeonBlues

Re: Cymeran will be away this week
    « Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 04:33:39 pm »
    Well, atleast I got my primary e-mail back up and running.  I love those guys at Free Radio Santa Cruz. Extremely dedicated and unpaid.

Aeon