The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dead Oxen - East Hlint near craft house [Qty:3]  (Read 73 times)

osxmallard

Dead Oxen - East Hlint near craft house [Qty:3]
« on: April 12, 2006, 08:51:09 pm »
3 Oxen fell to the hands of the Will-O-Wisp (oh, wait.. they don't have hands) in East Hlint at 0300 GMT on 12 Apr.

We managed to save the 4th one in time (Even patched him up for you).

If you lost one of them, I will keep the stuff on me for the next 24 hours (or more if you reply to this post or with
a PM).  The rest of the stuff gets donated to the temple in Hlint.

Let me know which oxen you lost.
1.  Materials, patterns, skins, pelts, etc.
2.  Some gem stuff, tools, shovel, hickory shaft, etc.
3.  Ore, skins, etc.

Lesson learned: Don't bring bad things into the East gate of Hlint... people's oxen die and people get upset.

- Addi

SuperMunch

Re: Dead Oxen - East Hlint near craft house [Qty:3]
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 08:54:44 pm »
By "We" she means Freldo's carrying most of the weight - Addison's a slave driver.  :)

Come quick because I'll dump the items as soon as possible, Freldo's 150 pounds over his limit.

Edit: osXmallard may be patient and wait 24 hours, but I won't - my ox is full and I'm still VERY overburdened, claim it by 1500 GMT or I'll dump it (I'll take screenshots and you'll just have to request a reimbursement of the items).  I picked u the contents of a VERY burdened ox with lots of ingots, leathers and a few of other odds and ends.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 09:00:03 pm »
    //a goblin scream is heard around Hlint as Prothro hears the rumor of three dead oxen near the east gate......the place he had left his stubborn beast//

Icurus

• Followers of Vorax
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 10:15:07 pm »
    That's okay, I had an ox problem too. Seems I couldn't figure out why my ox wasn't responding to me by my house and it kept running off. I was pretty much confused and frustrated. Well, then I tried to enter my house and I couldn't, and that's when I realized I was one house off. Doh!

My house was the next one over. Sorry for whoever's Ox I ran off. No wonder it was freaking out when I tried to get my stuff.

Drizzlin

RE: Dead Oxen - East Hlint near craft house [Qty:3]
    « Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 11:28:51 pm »
    osxmallard - 4/12/2006  8:51 PM

3 Oxen fell to the hands of the Will-O-Wisp (oh, wait.. they don't have hands) in East Hlint at 0300 GMT on 12 Apr.

We managed to save the 4th one in time (Even patched him up for you).

If you lost one of them, I will keep the stuff on me for the next 24 hours (or more if you reply to this post or with
    a PM).  The rest of the stuff gets donated to the temple in Hlint.

Let me know which oxen you lost.
    1.  Materials, patterns, skins, pelts, etc.
    2.  Some gem stuff, tools, shovel, hickory shaft, etc.
    3.  Ore, skins, etc.

Lesson learned: Don't bring bad things into the East gate of Hlint... people's oxen die and people get upset.

- Addi

Well looks like one ox was mine. It had only a few things on it, some gem stuff, tools, skins, a jem setters tool..*shrugs* shovel hehe, and I think it had Coal on it.

Daralith in game if you managed to save some of the stuff.