The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Donate your level day - Results  (Read 318 times)

darkstorme

Re: Donate your level day - Results
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 10:42:41 pm »
Well, the trials and travails of the DLA showed that Bioware doesn't take kindly to EULA violations.. even if they are a spectacular company.

(Also, we'll start setting up for the next DYLD when we get a little closer.)

Yllyrryon

Donate Your Level Day
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 08:46:19 pm »
After the last Donate Your Level Day met with such success this past February, some of us suggested we should hold this fund raising event quarterly. Yeah yeah - time flies when you are having fun, and all that, but three months has gone by and I say:

Let's do this again! :)

Joyrock

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 09:24:48 pm »
    I like this idea, very good I would donate alot but running our little old server taped me out of funds :( but on a side note I have some good news, that you may look into if you wish. The server we had we were getting a new host from a player who would host for free, he hosts on a T3 connection and a super server built to host MMRPG's. he rents servers if you wish I can give you his MSN. he is a rather wealth fella and building games, game emulators and such are his hobby. he hosts for $15 a month, and in some cases free.

He is a great fella that I can give you his contact info to if you like, I fully understand if you do not wish to invest time into it. Just thought I would let you know about it if you were intrested in such a option I fully understand the high cost of hosting and the hardships it can put on one person.

darkstorme

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 11:53:42 pm »
    @Yllyrryon - Agreed!  Though, as I'm entering the ranks of the gainfully employed as of June, I'd prefer it fall after June 15th, myself.

DYLD - it's what's for dinner.

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
      « Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 02:22:25 am »
      I think 'donate your level' day is a great idea, but for those that don't feel they can afford even that much, there is another way to help this world you have grown to love.

For full details, click here and read the full thread. For those who simply want to help, read below to see how easy it is:

[LIST=1]
      • Click here to sign up as a Free Retailer.
      • Once signed up, tell your friends to sign up as Free Retailers through your new site.
      • Everyone who signs up will earn one entry into a contest to win free legal downloads. For every person that then signs up through you, you will earn an additional entry into the contest.
      That's it! Simply sign up and ask your friends to do the same. You'll be helping Layonara and can help yourself in the process. What could be better than that?

Any questions may be directed to me at LSK@LounginginSD.com

anything