The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: dwarf war  (Read 32 times)

Sab Kaylag

• View Profile
    dwarf war
    « on: December 19, 2006, 10:08:01 am »
    I was wondering if there was a location where the regular dwarfs (sheild dwarfs) may be at war with grey dwarfs?  If so what is that location?  And would the sheild dwarfs take any grey dwarf prisoners?

Thanks anyone for their help.

Also if there is a place i can find out future questions like this please point me in the right direction.  Thank you

EdTheKet

Re: dwarf war
    « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 10:14:47 am »
    Not really a location, no. Of course they could always take prisoners, but is there any particular reason why you ask that?

Sab Kaylag

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 02:56:59 pm »
      yeah i was hoping to include a grey dwarf as a prisoner in my next Character submission.  I was going to have it significantly affect my sheild dwarf's life.  it was just a thought.

Edit: the grey dwarf i planned would be a chossen from the clergy if that was possible

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 10:19:47 am »
      Well, how would your level 1 character capture a Chosen then? The character wouldn't really be very strong/powerful yet.

Sab Kaylag

• View Profile
        « Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 10:29:10 am »
        mmm no it wasn't my character my character met a chosen because he was captured ... that was what i was thinking ... in a prison or some such and was by chance ...

anything