The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Just a quick hello  (Read 214 times)

Rotagon

• View Profile
    Just a quick hello
    « on: December 28, 2005, 08:57:00 am »
    I would be new around here and wanted to say hello to one and all.  I have my submission in the forums and look forward to meeting you all on the boards and in game.  I'm a pretty open person, so if you want to know more about the man behind the mask, just ask.

Shadowblade225

RE: Just a quick hello
    « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 09:43:00 am »
    Welcome and enjoy your stay.  If you're like the hundreds (thousands?) of people here, you'll quickly find this place to be a very mature professionally run world filled with fantastic role players of the highest standard :)  The Team members here are all great people and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them (or ask in game).

cappyra

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 10:59:00 am »
    Welcome to Layonara, simply the best Online World available.  While you are waiting around for your character to be approved look through the players handbook, check out the Calender both Player Run and GM run quests, and read through the forums.

Once you get IG you will encounter the best RP around.  

See you IG!

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 11:31:00 am »
    Welcome to Layo! :)

Vyris

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 12:36:00 pm »
    Welcome to Layonara. Watch out for Ozymandius, he's been known to feed on the souls of new players. And Acacea will talk your ear off. Beware of Weston Pendrot, his hair-brained schemes will get you in trouble as well, although he means well. I of course am completely stable and without malice.

Vyris

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 12:47:00 pm »
    Welcome, and enjoy!

ZeroVega

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 12:48:00 pm »
    Vyris - 12/28/2005 3:36 PM Welcome to Layonara. Watch out for Ozymandius, he's been known to feed on the souls of new players. And Acacea will talk your ear off. Beware of Weston Pendrot, his hair-brained schemes will get you in trouble as well, although he means well. I of course am completely stable and without malice.
      Vyris

*coughs* Most people that are psychotic don't even know they are...  ;)

Rotagon

• View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 01:04:00 pm »
      ZeroVega - 12/28/2005 12:48 PM  
      Vyris - 12/28/2005 3:36 PM Welcome to Layonara. Watch out for Ozymandius, he's been known to feed on the souls of new players. And Acacea will talk your ear off. Beware of Weston Pendrot, his hair-brained schemes will get you in trouble as well, although he means well. I of course am completely stable and without malice.
        Vyris

*coughs* Most people that are psychotic don't even know they are...  ;)

I only do what the voices in my head tell me to...and they're nice people.  They said so!

Wintersheart

• View Profile
        « Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 01:11:00 pm »
        Welcome!

:)

Vyris

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 01:22:00 pm »
        Rotagon - 12/28/2005  2:04 PM
        I only do what the voices in my head tell me to...and they're nice people.  They said so!

You'll fit right in.

Vyris

silverblades

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2005, 08:14:00 pm »
        nice to see another west coast guy playing.

send me a PM (personal message) on when your available to play. I play nice characters hopefully you will too.* smiles* Ive got a  new one im going to start playing soon. See you IG (in game). above all have fun. if its not fun its not Layonara.
        There can be only One.

Leanthar

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2005, 08:24:00 pm »
        Welcome aboard.

Ne'er

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 04:26:00 am »
        Welcome to Layo, looking forward to seeing you in game.

Rotagon

• View Profile
          « Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 08:01:00 am »
          silverblades - 12/28/2005 8:14 PM nice to see another west coast guy playing. send me a PM (personal message) on when your available to play. I play nice characters hopefully you will too.* smiles* Ive got a new one im going to start playing soon. See you IG (in game). above all have fun. if its not fun its not Layonara.

I can usually be found online after 8PM PST (have to wait until my 4 year old spawn of the devil goes to bed) or sometimes very early in the morning before work, ie 5 AM PST or so.  I will also play on the weekends in the mornings and evenings.  Currently, you will find Demader running around town hiding from people.  ;)

silverblades

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 06:57:00 pm »
          have to wait until my 4 year old spawn of the devil goes to bed

aww kids arent all that bad he'll be asking to play before you know it.. I know its hard, but try to enjoy them while they are still young. mine are 8 and 11 ...my how time flies... CU IG then ..*smiles*
          There can be only One.

anything