The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Fire and Ice Pt III  (Read 129 times)

darkwulf365

Fire and Ice Pt III
« on: February 01, 2006, 02:20:39 pm »
For those very tolerant souls that went on parts I and II, I have moved Part III to next Thursday of next week (the 9th) but still at 7 PM EST.

Reason(s) being, having a late night with 3 nights left in my work week is difficult at best.  Second, Munnin is running his first quest on that particular Tuesday, and I thought it might be helpful if he had free reign so to speak.

Also, any who would wish to/want to/think it might be a good idea to talk to Kir'atai anytime before the next installment, just send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Finally, thank you to all my players, for putting up with my misjump that killed most of you.  For Ael for rolling that 1 at the wrong time, and for your very very careful investigation of that "other" passageway :)

feniox

Re: Fire and Ice Pt III
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 02:45:07 pm »
The biggest disappointment to come out of that quest was that I rushed straight to bed after (3:40am) and forgot to save the screenshot that I'd taken of when the scene degenerated into a chocolate conversation during the break ;)

Sahala

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 03:01:12 pm »
    *giggles*  I loved it.  

"Wait... is this the same room we....  we're just on the other side...  ahh, geez..."\\

Good times.  *goes and grabs some chocolate covered raisins*  Yum.  *giggles*

Yllyrryon

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 03:05:30 pm »
    Finally, thank you ...  for Ael for rolling that 1 at the wrong time...

*He just laughs and shakes his head.* :)

Gunther

RE: Fire and Ice Pt III
    « Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 04:34:56 pm »
    I liked the putting the ore nuggets on the trapped floor plate.  Reminded me of Indiana Jones.  And we did just about as well.

KageKeeper

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 04:34:57 pm »
    feniox - 2/1/2006  2:45 PM

The biggest disappointment to come out of that quest was that I rushed straight to bed after (3:40am) and forgot to save the screenshot that I'd taken of when the scene degenerated into a chocolate conversation during the break ;)

Any screenshots you take in game are automatically saved in your NWN folder (or wherever you have it installed). The files will be using the .tga extension.

So hopefully all is not lost on the screenshot..:)

feniox

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 05:18:05 pm »

KageKeeper

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 06:36:30 pm »
    feniox - 2/1/2006  5:18 PM

You sir, are awesome! :)

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=316&photoid=5618

:) Thanks. I do what I can. ;)

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 09:24:43 pm »
    Mmmmmm.  Did someone mention chocolate again?  *Looks around quickly, sniffing the air*

Axodeth

• View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 04:27:02 am »
      Darkwulf, you didnt mention where the start point is, same place? Thanks, going to go tear into this Almond Joy now, lol.

Yllyrryon

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 11:13:47 am »
      I would like to have Kir'atai meet the group again.

At the close of the last episode, the group departed from the ruins, returning to Saudiria for raising their fallen, for healing, and supplies.  Were you planning on integrating our next meeting with Kir'atai into the next episode?  Or were you offering to have Kir'atai available to meet with some or all of the group prior to Thursday's event?

Either way works for me.

darkwulf365

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 04:37:54 pm »
      I was planning on integrating her for the next session, but I've decided to have Kir'atai available for any of the party who wished to visit with her prior to the event instead.  My plans for the third session have had to change quite a bit for a couple of reasons.  One, after the last session, the path is pretty much set for the party, they know what they have to do, they just have to get it done, exactly how isn't set yet though.  Kir'atai may (or may not, you never know :P) be able to give some helpful advice before you all march off to your doom.  So RP'ing with her might prove somewhat fruitless.  Secondly, and to me this is sort of a sticky issue but hopefully I made the right decision here that will benefit the most people.  Regnus is running a quest starting at 10 EST on the same day.  Don't know where it's held or where it will end up.  But seeing as how we could overlap slightly, and so that any going on my quest would still have the opportunity to join in with Regnus, I've had to alter a few things, one of which, unfortunately, was Kir'atai's involvment.  Don't take this to mean that I intend to rush you guys through this, basically I want to make sure that you get the most out of the available time.

anything