The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Friday Night Lights with your host, Steel the Dread Blade.  (Read 302 times)

miltonyorkcastle

Friday Night Lights with your host, Steel the Dread Blade.
« on: August 14, 2009, 03:02:21 pm »
[SIZE=24]High adventure, low adventure, who cares? As long as it's us adventurers showing some monsters what we're made of (which is mostly fluff).[/SIZE]

/// This is really an extension of Abiorn's old adventure thread, except that I'll be around earlier. I'll be in around 8pm EDT (5pm PDT, 12am GMT).

Starts in Leringard, and from there we could head north to Khalziras or the Deep, or we could head east to the broken halls, or we could sail to Dregar or Belinara. I have been meaning to go back to a certain dungeon on Belinara near a cave full of orcs....

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, Hellblazer, Lance Stargazer, Cinnabar, davidhoff, willhoff, XDutchesX

jadewillow

Re: Friday Night Lights with your host, Steel the Dread Blade.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 09:45:51 pm »
This is great. I just needed a bit more heads up for this Friday. Flynn can probably make this most Fridays with enough warning.

Thanks.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 03:05:31 am »
Heh, yeah, apparently I didn't give nearly enough heads up. Was sort of a bust this time around. But no sweat, there's always another day.

Chazzler

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 10:19:17 am »
Will see if I can manage the next friday one!

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 07:29:18 pm »
you can count me in this friday.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 11:41:59 am »
Right! Let's try this again. Assuming Eorendil doesn't summon me for a brief session to iron out some quest stuff, we'll start around the time listed above. For clarification, while I will be playing Steel, this does not limit the adventures to 20+ level areas. Please bring along whatever characters you want to play, and we'll decide as a group if we want to adventure in the Red Lights or the Deep.

Lynn1020

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 12:01:39 pm »
I forgot about this when I set up for Amanda and Wren's thing at the arena.  I will delay the meeting at the  arena until this ends so it doesn't interfere with Steels trip.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 09:36:27 am »
Good times last night! A bit short so people could go to Amanda and Wren's little shindig, but I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. :D

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 11:59:43 am »
Yep had fun

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 04:08:31 pm »
Just a note, due to Steel's involvement in a little quest-event this evening, and the fact that I have to be up super early Saturday morning for a special mentoring program in which I'm involved, there will (likely) be no Steel-hosted Friday Night Lights, but feel free to meet up at The Arms (the door's always unlocked these days) and create your own adventures.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 02:35:24 pm »
Hi-ya! *makes a chopping hand-motion*

Right, so, if we don't end up all following Paladin Danielle into the Broken Halls, we might get ourselves into something else tonight. I should be appearing about 9pm EDT.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 10:47:16 am »
Yee-haw! I ain't leadin' tonight, pahdnahs. See here.

anything