The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ft. Llast  (Read 214 times)

Erik K

Ft. Llast
« on: December 08, 2009, 08:05:00 pm »
ok, with hemp a wreck and ideas being tossed about on what to do as a starting city, I thought I would suggest Ft. llast.  Here is my thinking:
1. the stalwart fort is a military instillation, so the residents are used to people running around with sharp shiny or pointed things.  they are also more used to oddities, like being besiged by the local monsters and such.  much more so than old hlint.
2. it is centrally located. more of less the cross roads between east and west, north and soulth
3. an abundance of CNR's to be gathered and used, without having to travel a long distance and spend valuable game time.
4. for the hack and slash crowd, its a target rich environment.  its an especially good place for new characters to start, basically like hlint was.
5. a decent port in leringard is only a short distance away.

lastly and if this idea gets any intrest, the city could be redesigned and the new design open to the community.  plans for the city could be created using the tool set and given to the server. after that, they could be linked to a portal so that the players could do a walk through of each before voting.  might be a lot of fun and give players a chance to show case their talents.

A-Wizzle

Re: Ft. Llast
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 08:35:08 pm »
A whole lot of ideas are in this thread.

anything