The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Gala Raffle Items Sorted/Requests for Absent PCs  (Read 612 times)

miltonyorkcastle

Gala Raffle Items Sorted/Requests for Absent PCs
« on: July 15, 2009, 01:21:07 pm »
LR = Level Requirement
(#) = The item quantity available

[table=header]Tier|LR|Armor|Tier|LR|Belts|Tier|LR|Cloaks|Tier|LR|Footgear|Tier|LR|Headgear|Tier|LR|Jewlery: Amulets|Tier|LR|Jewlery: Rings|Tier|LR|Shields|Tier|LR|Weapons: Melee|Tier|LR|Weapons: Ranged|Tier|LR|Other
1|22|(1) Armor of Command|1|21|(1) Belt of Agility +2|1|4|(2) Cloak of Elvenkind|1|14|(3) Boots of Hardiness +2|2|21|(2) Death's Visor|1|19|(1) Amulet of Natural Armor +4|2|1|(1) Bone Ring|1|15|(1) Dwarven Mirth|1|10|(1) Blacksoul Sickle|3|23|(1) Elite Flight of Fancy|1|13|(1) Athus' Touch
2|23|(2) Armor of Freedom|2|22|(2) Belt of the Watchers|3|21|(1) Cloak of Fortification +3|3|19|(1) Boots of Hardiness +3|2|23|(1) Enchanted Mithril Helmet|1|15|(1) Amulet of Owl's Wisdom III|3|24|(1) Dwarvish Ring of Resilience|1|20|(1) Enchanted Mithril Star Shield|3|19|(2) Blade of Reckoning|1|19|(1) Greater Flight of Fancy|1|9|(4) Bracers of Dexterity +2
3|24|(1) Darksteel Full Plate|2|14|(1) Black Hound Belt|2|13|(2) Cloak of Movement|1|12|(1) Boots of the Sun Soul +3|2|24|(2) Golden Circlet|2|23|(2) Emerald set in a Mithril Amulet|1|18|(1) Emerald set in a Mithril Ring|1|18|(1) Hearth Shield|3|17|(1) Darkbane|17|1|(1) Ilsare's Fiery Eye|1|21|(1) Dragonscale Bracers
1|18|(3) Delver's Armor|3|24|(1) Gringilian's Belt of the Shield|1|9|(1) Cloak of Resistance +2|1|15|(1) Silver Slippers|3|23|(2) Hood of the Antimagi|1|18|(2) Hliligril's Amulet|2|13|(1) Lesser Ring of Power|3|24|(2) Lost Clan Rune Shield|2|23|(3) Klinkutter's Staff of Fortitude|1|17|(1) Shadon's Trapping Bow|1|13|(1) Dust of Emerald (ten bags)
3|31|(1) Enchanted Mithril Banded Mail|1|19|(2) In Honor of Shadow|3|23|(1) Jorel's Sheath|2|18|(1) Styrbjorn's Legendary Boots of Fleetness|3|24|(1) Spirit Helm| | | |1|17|(4) Ring of Bull's Strength III|2|20|(5) Mithril Shield|2|13|(2) Messenger Blade (pair)|2|22|(2) Sling of Force|1|13|(1) Enchanted Mithril Ore
3|30|(1) Enchanted Mithril Chain Shirt|2|24|(2) Katia's Belt of Steadfastness|1|9|(1) Nymph Cloak +2|3|19|(1) Woodland Soles|3|24|(1) The Ether's Storm| | | |1|17|(5) Ring of Cat's Grace III| | | |2|19|(1) Mithril Handaxe (w/ an Acid III enchantment)|2|24|(2) The Wailing String|1|18|(1) Gloves of the Hin Fist +4
1|15|(1) Half Plate +3|3|29|(2) The Geode's Embrace|1|15|(15) Selian's Love| | | | | | | | | |1|17|(4) Ring of Fox's Cunning III| | | |1|15|(1) Mithril Quarterstaff| | | |1|11|(1) Ingot of Mithril (x5)
2|24|(1) K'ahlziras Deepsoul Armor| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |1|17|(4) Ring of Owl's Wisdom III| | | |1|15|(1) Mithril Scythe| | | |1|9|(1) Ingot of Titanium (x5)
2|24|(1) K'ahlziras Defender Scales||||||||||||||||1|10|(1) Ring of the Defenders||||1|15|(1) Mithril Warhammer||||1|6|(1) Leaves of the Great Oak
1|20|(1) Rags of Rage||||||||||||||||||||||3|24|(1) North Warden's Deepbane||||1|14|(1) Lesser Ioun Stone: Blue (+2 wis)
1|11|(1) Robe of Blending||||||||||||||||||||||1|11|(2) Peasant Dynasty||||1|14|(1) Lesser Ioun Stone: Pale Blue (+2 str)
1|19|(1) Rogue Links||||||||||||||||||||||3|23|(2) Runewood Staff||||1|14|(1) Lesser Ioun Stone: Pink (+2 con)
2|21|(2) Squire's Defense||||||||||||||||||||||2|21|(1) Mithril Handaxe (w/ a Fire IV enchantment)||||1|14|(1) Lesser Ioun Stone: Pink and Green (+2 cha)
1|14|(1) Storm Armor of the Earth's Children||||||||||||||||||||||1|9|(1) Krotan's Skullcrusher||||1|14|(1) Lesser Ioun Stone: Scarlet and Blue (+2 int)
2|18|(1) Vest of Escape||||||||||||||||||||||||||||3|6|(1) Tome of Greater Strength III
2|22|(1) Mithril Scale Mail||||||||||||||||||||||||||||2|6|(1) Tome of the Brotherhood V
2|19|(1) Copper Dragon Armor||||||||||||||||||||||||||||1|6|(1) Gloves of Entrapment
2|24|(1) Mantle of Epic Spell Resistance||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/table]

OOC Notes:
  • The pricing lense gets a little funky above 24th level, so a few of the greater epic items may not be perfectly accurate as far as level reqs go, but should be between 24th and 28th level, unless already shown to have a higher level req.
  • This is the current list. Things may be added or taken away between now and the day of the Gala. This list will update accordingly.
  • Most of these items (if not all) will have a matching screenshot in the gallery to show its description. If you cannot find the item in question, let me know.
  • There are a lot of items on this list... I'm sure I made a clerical mistake somewhere along the way. Feel free to point out anything wonky so I can fix it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More OOC:

This raffle is designed so that you can have more than one of your PCs participate. In order to do so, the PC first needs to purchase tickets from the Arms as per this notice. Second, post in this thread what each PC is hoping to get. If your number is called, and the item listed for your PC is available in the winning tier, I'll set it aside (as Steel) so you can pick up your winnings at a later date. To make things easier, don't list more than three (3) preferred items per PC.

For Example:

Steel: Tome of Greater Strength III, Gringilian's Belt of the Shield, Spirit Helm
Sahala: Boots of Hardiness +3, Klinkutter's Staff of Fortitude, Darkbane

Consider what items would be useful based on your level. While many of the items are epic in nature, plenty of the items are good for lower level characters. There's no need to try and win an epic item when you won't be able to use it for eight levels. Ninety percent of the items on this list are very rare, even if it has a low-level prerequisite, which means you are getting your hands on something unique, something that can add to the personality and flare of your character. The unique nature of the items is why the ticket price is steep, in order to preserve the value of these items.

If you are absent and get a winning number, yet none of your item preferences are available, you will then be subject to choose from whatever is left available at the end of the Gala.

This is an OOC thread, though IC the above table (minus the level req notes)is posted inside the tavern at the Arms. If you have any questions, direct them to me in a PM, or use the original announcement thread. Keep this thread for PC item preference listings.

One Final Note: After the Tiers are announced, note that first tier tickets will have a 75% chance of winning, second tier tickets will have a 50% chance of winning, and third tier tickets will have a 25% chance of winning.

The following users thanked this post: Lord Dark, Lance Stargazer, geloooo

geloooo

Re: Gala Raffle Items Sorted/Requests for Absent PCs
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 06:45:53 am »
Should I be unable to go due to timezone constraints, I would like to have a shot at these items, namely, and arranged by level: Gringilian's Belt of the Shield, Klinkutter's Staff of Fortitude, and a Boots of Hardiness +3.

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:05:28 am »
I would like to place the following items for my ticket(s), in order of preferance, should I be unable to make it to the Gala. Which I hope not!

Tier 1) Ingot of Titanium x5, Boots of Hardiness of the 2nd circle, 10x Dust of Emerald
Tier 2) Enchanted Mithril Helmet, Bone Ring, Belt of the Watchers
Tier 3) Boots of Hardiness of the 3rd circle, Hood of the Antimagi, North Warden's Deepbane

~Chakar A. El'Mujahir

I will edit this list later on...

Lord Dark

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 12:47:44 pm »
I won't be able to make it on that date, so here's Tod's top three:[LIST=1]
  • Jorel's Sheath
  • Hood of the AntiMagi
  • Dwarvish Ring of Resilience
Edit: Tickets I took are at Red 020, Blue 081, and White 100

EDIT: Changed the order, took out the Tome of Strength and added Hood of the Antimagi instead.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 12:16:40 pm »
See here for the latest news.

Aerimor

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 08:02:16 pm »
Spirit helm? I can't find it and if Sahala wants it, it might be good.  Of course she's a touch touched, it might not be.

jrizz

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 07:18:29 pm »
Wren (Red 50, White 50, Blue 50, and White 51)
 Tier 3: Tome of STR III, Cloak of fort III, Hood of the Antimagi

Tier 2: Enchanted Mithril helm, pair messenger blades, Tome of brotherhood

Tier 1: Ingot of Mithril (x5), Hliligril's Amulet, Emerald dust 10 bags

NOTE: this list only counts if I am not there :)

(Looks like I will be late for it for sure. I have to go to puppy training in the morning!)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 12:57:42 am »
The Tier of each item has been added to the table. *points up*

Don't forget, even if you plan to attend the Gala with one of your characters, you can purchase tickets for your other characters that won't be attending the Gala. Just post the items they hope to win in this thread (and buy tickets, of course).

Serissa

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 03:04:35 pm »
Ferrit: (holds white 087)
 Tier 3: Spirit Helm, Boots of Hardiness +3, Elite Flight of Fancy
 Tier 2: Bone Ring, Tome of The Brotherhood V, Styrbjorn's Legendary Boots of Fleetness
 Tier 1: Boots of Hardiness +2, Amulet of Natural Armor +4, Lesser Ioun Stone-Pale Blue

Sala: (holds white 021; blue 017 & 077; red 085)
 Tier 3: Tome of Greater Strength, Boots of Hardiness +3, Dwarvish ring of Resilience
 Tier 2: Sling of Force, Kinkutter's Staff of Fortitude, Bone Ring
 Tier 1: Boots of Hardiness +2, Dusts of Emerald, Lesser Ioun Stone-Pink

This applies only if the character is not present.

jadewillow

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 08:42:18 pm »
The Ether's Storm?

Maybe I just missed it, but what is this?

Chongo

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 11:27:52 pm »
+2 strength helmet with +2 deflection ac and lightning immunity... 25% I think.

That's from memory - probably missing and off on a few things.

Lord Dark

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 11:51:41 pm »
Here's Tod's three from each tier:

Tier 1: Lesser Ioun Stone-Pink, Boots of Hardiness +2, Ingots of Mithril (5)
Tier 2: Sling of Force, Mithril Handaxe (w/ an Acid III enhancement), The Wailing String
Tier 3: Jorel's Sheath, Dwarvish Ring of Resiliance, Hood of the Antimagi

Tod has three tickets and they are Red 020, Blue 081, and White 100. I will most likely not be able to make it.

ycleption

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 12:02:51 am »
//would you allow characters to designate proxies to avoid the three item only list? I understand you don't want to get bogged down in picking for absent characters, and I even understand if you want characters who are actually there to get a preference... but the problem is that most characters' top three items will go early (that is, there will be a lot of overlap in different characters' top items), so chances are most characters will be picking from the "left over" bin if they actually put the items that they want the most. Allowing characters to choose proxies would save you from having to manage the absent characters' lists, and would give characters as much flexibility as their proxy will allow.

Slithy Tove

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 01:04:51 pm »
Jako Stonehill holds ticket Red 002.  These are his tentative choices.

Tier 1:  Hliligril's Amulet; Silver Slippers; Dusts of Emerald (10).
Tier 2:  Bone Ring; Enchanted Mithril Helmet; Tome of the Brotherhood V.
Tier 3:  Boots of Hardiness +3; Hood of the Antimagi; Jorel's Sheath.

If Jako is not present, his wife Sala Stonehill is authorized to choose for him.

SteveJW

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 09:15:01 pm »
Steel,

I regret I will be unable to attend the Gala itself. However, Ferrit has purchased my tickets...red 059 and blue 048...and is authorized to choose these items if availiable:

Tier 1: Enchanted Mithril Star Shield, Ilsare's Firey Eye, Hilgril's Amulet
 Tier 2: Copper Dragon Armor, Mithril Shield
 Tier 3: Boots of Hardiness +3, Blade of Reckoning

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 11:00:15 pm »
As stated in another post, Trenton holds Red 86 and Blue 49.  I probably won't be able to attend the Gala, so here are his choices:

Tier 1 - Emerald Dust, Ingots of titanium, Ingots of Mithril
Tier 2 - Lesser ring of power, Death's Visor, Tome of Brotherhood V
Tier 3 - Tome of Greater Strength III, Boots of Hardiness +3

And good luck to everyone!

//Also bought White 17 and Blue 73 at the gala, updating just in case I have to leave before the raffle is complete.

ycleption

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 01:07:16 am »
Drexia will not be there.
I believe her numbers are blue 19, Blue 17 and red 90, and white 51
Tier 3: Tome of Str III, Boots of Hardniness +3, Cloak of Fortification +3
Tier 2: Tome of the Brotherhood, Emerald set in Mithril amulet, Enchanted Mithril helmet.
Tier 1: Boots of Hardiness +2, Mithril ingots, Titanium ingots.

Pallena should be there, but in the event I oversleep, or have some emergency and have to run:
Tier 3: Tome of Strength, Boots of hardiness +3, pick something random (anything else is too far above her level, or she can't use)
Tier 2: Bone ring, Cloak of movement, random something
Tier 1: Boots of Hardiness +2, Ioun stone pink (con), Ioun stone pale blue (Str).

Assuming it is allowed, Tyra has graciously consented to be Drexia's Proxy.

geloooo

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 05:28:37 am »
I will not be there, and here is a more elaborate update:

Tier 3: Gringilian's Belt of the Shield, Boots of Hardiness +3, Tome of Greater Strength
Tier 2: Klinkutter's Staff of Fortitude, Sling of Force, Bone Ring
Tier 1: Boots of Hardiness +2, Ingot of Mithril (5), Mithril Quarterstaff

092 Red
007 Red
024 Blue
047 White

thedagda

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 07:12:21 am »
Should Hedessa be unable to attend, her ticket numbers are:  Red 11, White 42, Blue 59.

Tier 1: Amulet of Owls Wisdom III, Titanium, Enchanted Mithril Star Shield

Tier 2: Sling of Force, Mithril Shield, Klinkutter's Staff of Fortitude

Tier 3: The Geode's Embrace, Tome of Greater Strength III, Woodland Soles

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 09:52:56 am »
/// As a note, I have no issue with proxies. ///