The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: GM help: Mith unresponsive in Hlint crypts  (Read 151 times)

Pen N Popper

GM help: Mith unresponsive in Hlint crypts
« on: June 30, 2006, 03:58:18 am »
Posting this for kloss. PC Voon Loom came across PC Mith dead in the Hlint crypts. Voon raised Mith but apparently he is asleep at the keyboard (or other RL factors have happened). In any case, Voon has been guarding Mith for an hour or more to fend off the skeletons.
  If a GM finds him alive, porting to a safe place would be appreciated. If not, Mith can use this as documentation for reimburse of lost XP.
  Thanks!

Talan Va'lash

RE: GM help: Mith unresponsive in Hlint crypts
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 04:06:13 am »
Pen N Popper - 6/30/2006  4:58 AM    
  Posting this for kloss.  PC Voon Loom came across PC Mith dead in the Hlint crypts.  Voon raised Mith but apparently he is asleep at the keyboard (or other RL factors have happened).  In any case, Voon has been guarding Mith for an hour or more to fend off the skeletons.
  If a GM finds him alive, porting to a safe place would be appreciated.  If not, Mith can use this as documentation for reimburse of lost XP.
  Thanks!

Voon Loom is a good guy.

stormspirit

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RE: GM help: Mith unresponsive in Hlint crypts
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 04:29:05 am »
Fixed. Mith owes thanks to Kira and Voon for the decency they showed in his defence.....Many would have chuckled and kept walking.

mumbles

Re: GM help: Mith unresponsive in Hlint crypts
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 04:33:03 am »
Thanks Pen N Popper for posting that up for me , have to log out to get on the forums otherwise i tend to crash ....

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 06:41:01 am »
Good job to all of you! Thank you.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 06:54:36 am »
OMG i cant belive i did that! Totally fell asleep lol.. Thanks you for the raise Voon, and Tahnk you to Kira for getting help. Would have been a shame to have got my 10th DT to thouse undead in there becouse i fell asleep! And thnks Storm for moving Mith.. now i get to log in and see where i am.. *worried*

lonnarin

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 07:58:48 am »
HAHHA!  You must have passed out shortly after I finally called it a night. You were in those crypts when I logged off and passed out.  I remember this one poor dwarf who set his head down on his computer desk while Bjorn was mining down the hall...  Then there was that one quest I think of Pankoki's where I passed out while the hobbits in the desert were telling us a 3 hour long tale of the Blue Dragon.  They were serving free pie and bjorn had just rolled a natural 1 on his fort save and ran off into the bushes to erm... make a deposit.  They chalked up poor Bjorn's disappearance to laxatives in the pastry that night. :P

Nyralotep

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 08:26:15 am »
Heh, I thought only my son fell asleep at the monitor like that.... :)

Fatherchaos

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 09:53:06 am »
My keyboard has an airbag equipped, so if my head hits with too much force and repeatedly presses z, a pillow erupts *wishes hopefully* :)

I've fallen asleep at the board so many times that I keep my server just a few feet from my bed now . . all those late night coding hours really do wierd things to people :)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 11:06:14 pm »
Heh, sleep is for the weak. ^_~  If I get to the point at which I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open, I stop playing, or I fight through it. "Fighting through it" involves actually pushing past the sleepiness to get some general conciousness going... But if I can't keep my eyes open? I've never passed out at the keyboard. Why bother, when I can reach out and touch my bed?\\  But really, folks, that's what caffiene is for.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 12:38:06 am »
LOL, I "pushed through it" for about 10 years . . . now my body learned to trick me. My eyes, get dry, I blink . . . and wake up rested on the keyboard :)

Gilrod

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 10:56:52 am »
Great job!

It just goes to show you that Layonara is truly a community in all aspects of the word.

anything