The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: groups...  (Read 54 times)

merlin34baseball

groups...
« on: January 29, 2009, 01:46:43 am »
OK, and silly question. I just joined a group for discussion on a quest that just started. How do I view the discussion?

Thanks,
Merlin34

LordCove

Re: groups...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 02:12:03 am »
Click "My Account" ( Top Left)

Then Click "User Control"
Then right down at the bottom on the left hand side " Group Membership"

Find the Quest Discussion from the List you want to join... tick it... and click "Join Group"

Then wait for the Moderator to accept you.. and you'll have access.

Unless of course its this one: http://forums.layonara.com/quests-ideas-discussion/215462-discussion-thread-those-investigating-village-massacre.html#post1206282

merlin34baseball

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 02:18:53 am »
Hey thanks for the reply... It says I am a member of the group for the quest but there's no clickable things to see the discussion, or for any other groups I'm in. I must be missing something. Any ideas?

LordCove

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 02:21:59 am »
Which group is it?
Or if prefer... Pm me which group

merlin34baseball

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 02:25:10 am »
Spirit of the North is the quest group. Erm... I need access since... well, Chaynce went a bit nuts and got him and his paladin lady friend locked in the brig of the boat after he threatened to light the boat on fire... :) And I'd like to see what's goin on...

LordCove

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 02:30:35 am »
Currently your showing as a member of that Discussion.

And only one post currently is showing there.. the "OOC Welcome" as this is a new forum. So that should be all that is viewable at the moment.

Link of this sent to Carillion.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 04:05:29 am »
Lordcove,

Thanks for all your effort on this... I guess my question boils down to where in the world do I click to see the discussion... I'll start the discussion if needed. I just cant find a clickable link. And sorry if I'm being silly!

My Thanks,
Merlin34

merlin34baseball

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 04:07:51 am »
Geez... I just found it!

My thanks again for your time, and sorry to waste a bit of it!

And for anyone looking for things like this its in the long running quest section on the main forum page.

//and as an edit... I didn't know the group would pop up on the main page like it did when I found it, hope that helps others//

anything