The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: help Please  (Read 176 times)

Rasterick

help Please
« on: October 06, 2005, 03:16:00 pm »
Hi,

Im stuck behind the wall in Hlint, could some one please help me out.

Thanks

Reef

Rasterick

RE: help Please
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 03:28:00 pm »
Logging off now for the night, back tommorow. Will try DM channel again then.

freemen2

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 10:32:00 pm »
Heh heh, bet that wasn't on one of yer maps, mate :p

Rasterick

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 01:59:00 am »
*Raises eyebrow like Leonard Nimoy* Aint you supposed to be doing something constructive?  How do you know I aint here intentionally doing some surveying?

:)

freemen2

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 02:08:00 am »
*leans innocently on the right side of the gate, muching on some pecans then throwing the shells over his shoulder right on Reef* ;)

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 02:43:00 am »
*grins*
 you wanted to help a beatiful lass before, why not Reef?
http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=263&photoid=3512

freemen2

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 03:02:00 am »
heh heh ye just answered that question, luv ;) Seriously, want a coconut?

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 03:07:00 am »
*grins* sure dear...
*yells* do you want a coconut too, Reef?

freemen2

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 03:17:00 am »
*puts nearly finished coconut halfs aside, throws one in the air to Dorena, cutting it in half before it's halfway to her with one of his katanas...starts munching again on his halfs and yells out to Reef:*  Nay worries mate, nearly finished with mine *wicked grin*

Rasterick

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 03:34:00 am »
Ok mate * As Reef grins malevolently, juggling the three coconuts* I'll just throw you one of these I have *Rapidly scribbling some ballistic calculations on a scrap of paper*

*Thinks to himself, now if I throw these at the right angle and with the right amount of force; taking into account wind, relative humidity, drag coefficients and aerodynamics of a coconuts. It should with a good bit of luck land on Pahs foot.* Ha Haaaaaa! ready mate?

freemen2

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 03:41:00 am »
*Throws emptied out coconut shells over fence rigth on Reefs head*  Yup, all ready *winks at Dorena*

Harloff

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 03:56:00 am »
*skarp looks at the calculations for a while and starts scribeling on a piece of paper*

HUREKA!

*He shouts, takes of all his cloth and runs naked through the streets for a while. After this he returns to path, grabs him and throws him over the fence to Reef.*

Now path just throw reef back and the problem is solved...

*Skarp walks away pleased with himself.*

freemen2

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 04:34:00 am »
*lands heavily on Reef, as they both sit slightly dazed, Path grumbles:*  Bleeming barbarians *then turns to Reef* Pecan?

Wintersheart

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 04:43:00 am »
    *sees Skarp running about nude and starts writing a letter to the *barberians Rest Asylum*.

;)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 06:51:00 am »
    Wait jest a minute there, arr.  

*looks up to reef*

So what yer sayin' matey, is tha' all physical phenomena ken be described by a combination o' rules n' laws that'r constant fer all inertial reference frames? yarrr.

Bah!  Ye just scrimshaw yerself up some pretty pikshurs an'r expectin' e'eryone ta be takin' yer word, gyaar?

Yer as barmy as tha scurvey dog what tried 'a tell me tha jus b'cuz I throw some meat on th' ground'n maggots start comin' out o' it, it don' mean that throwin' meat on the ground makes maggots!  A'course it does!  Tha's how ye make maggots arrr.

Bah!  An tha' cur ain't even as barmy as th' lubber what tried a tell me tha' Layonara was round!  Barmy!  All o' ye!

Oh, How'r ye doin' lass?  Any plans fer this evenin'?

//I have NO idea who I'm speaking though... someone that I made up because I wanted to talk like a pirate arrr.  Its all because I missed international talk like a pirate day... no one told me *runs off crying*

-TV

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 08:10:00 am »
    *raises an eyebrow at Talan* okaaay.. somebody didn't get any sleep last night...
    *shakes her head and wanders off* 

Dorganath

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 08:13:00 am »
    // Does anyone else think we should leave Reef stuck out there?  Because this thread has been the best thing I've read all week! 
      ;) 

Rasterick

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 08:42:00 am »
    A strange looking man, with a obviously false moustache made of coconut husk, and a very dodgy looking wig, shouts. "Nooooo lets the poor bloke out, hes is a mad as a catfish. Talking of coefficients, logs and sines.. hes doing my head in, let him out".

Aron Hafgee
    Hlint Wall Warden

Vyris

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 08:54:00 am »
    Are you actually still stuck?

I'll jump on and get you out if you are, just post here and let me know.

Vyris

Rasterick

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 09:00:00 am »
    // Thanks, but I am not able to log on at the moment,; I'm still at work. But I hope to be able to log on in a couple of hours. When I logged off last night I was stuck, so I imagine I still will be when I log on again.