The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hidden Monk Enclave. Attacks while under G-sanc. Beware!  (Read 312 times)

Destropterammer

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
Hidden Monk Enclave. Attacks while under G-sanc. Beware!
« on: June 15, 2007, 10:50:04 am »
Just tried to leave the hidden monk enclave on Corsain with G-sanc. Was unbuffed and trusted the ever so powerful Greater sanctuary. Mistake, the monks did not care (x-ray vision maybe i dont know) they attacked me unbuffed and i went pop. rolled a 1 vs. Soulmother Yihaw. No token reinbursement, So beware. Harg out.

hawklen

Re: Hidden Monk Enclave. Attacks while under G-sanc. Beware!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 11:49:40 am »
Everone knows those monks have supernatural abilities! The best way to deal with them is to kill every single one!

Yeah, sorry to hear about the SS loss, but gsanc is known to bug out, so its not to b trusted

Destropterammer

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 12:21:09 pm »
Still aint fun to watch your unbuffed,  magic dependant class get overrun by Jackie Chan x8...you desperately try to cast heal only to remember you're in greater sanctuary so the spell goes *fizzle snizzle* :) anyways water under the bridge and all.

akata

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 01:37:22 pm »
Quote from: Destropterammer
Just tried to leave the hidden monk enclave on Corsain with G-sanc. Was unbuffed and trusted the ever so powerful Greater sanctuary. Mistake, the monks did not care (x-ray vision maybe i dont know) they attacked me unbuffed and i went pop. rolled a 1 vs. Soulmother Yihaw. No token reinbursement, So beware. Harg out.

hey the Greater sanctuary is a know bug thats why your cant get it reinbursement :) but still sorry to hear harg got beaten up by a sissy monk :P at least Varka wasn't around to see it :D

Destropterammer

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 02:02:05 pm »
cannot...fight...it..must...retaliate

No you do not..not get reinbursements because its a known bug you sissy ;D if all known bugs would mean you could'nt get reinbusements that would be psyko-harsh since only the first one to ever be stricken by this bug-of-doom would get reinbursement...since from now on its known...silly :)

anything