The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Homes for a Home Raffle  (Read 216 times)

Blackguy

Homes for a Home Raffle
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:59:12 am »
Alright people things are starting to spice up. Big raffle is this weekend at this time and place

I want all that havnt payed their tickets yet, please do so before you enter the raffle if your attending, and to either Lin'da or Katrien.

Also if you want to have a chance to select your own prices if you get lucky, you need to send me a list of items, atleast 5, preferbly more, in the order you wish to win them. If no list is provided, you will simply be given the highest value available item from the list above.

I'll try to make myself available for people in the EDT and AEDT timezones, otherwise send me a PM, and we can work something out, or give your money for the tickets to a friend and they can give it to me.

The people that need to pay are:

[SIZE=18]osxmallard[/SIZE] character: [SIZE=18]Ardelis Rykrym[/SIZE]
 [SIZE=18]Stragen[/SIZE] characters: [SIZE=18]Jin Lun Lee, Jake Saltpetr and Jacrum Shieldbreaker [/SIZE]
 [SIZE=18]Asmodean [SIZE=13]character:[/SIZE] Iradil Arkenrahel[/SIZE]
 [SIZE=18]Verideth[/SIZE] character: [SIZE=18]Veridieth Lightbringer[/SIZE]
 [SIZE=18]ScifiBarbie [/SIZE][SIZE=13]character: [/SIZE][SIZE=18]Grenna Rockbasher[/SIZE]

If you know now, that you cant pay Lin'da or Katrien in time for the raffle, you need to find someone whos going, or someone whos near either of us in time before the raffle. Also if there is people travelling with these characters you can gently remind them that they need to pay IC.

You can assume this post is set up IG in a RP'ish kinda way :)

miltonyorkcastle

Re: Homes for a Home Raffle
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 01:37:06 pm »
/// har! somehow I always seem to miss the raffles.

Verideth

Re: Homes for a Home Raffle
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 03:22:55 pm »
When can we meet up?

Verideth

GMT-5 here.