The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hook, Line, and Sinker - The Chase  (Read 151 times)

darkstorme

Hook, Line, and Sinker - The Chase
« on: June 25, 2008, 03:22:36 pm »
// This is a long-overdue thread promised to those who were on last Thursday's quest.

Any investigation of the grounds in which you wish to engage, questioning of guards or guests, or other investigation, should be posted here, in-character.  If you want a more involved conversation with an individual, post here indicating your character's desire to find them and talk to them, and then find me on IRC or in-game in Tells to carry out the conversation itself.

This thread is in-character - though it can be written in third-person if you wish, to facilitate the clarification of actions.

Have at it!
///

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin

darkstorme

Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker - The Chase
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 10:31:03 pm »
Nothing?

RouterBlade

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 11:36:21 pm »
Bruenor is definately going to be questioning all the guards possible on the whereabouts or direction Oskill was last seen heading.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 02:42:04 am »
Lance searches the captains of the mercenaries contracted to see if someone know something about the place where Oskil hails or posible location of him as his men.

He is seen speaking in a gentle way explaining the guards the issue of Oskill, inviting them to coperate to locate Oskill, for two reasons, First, For goodness, and second he will explain the captains how this situation would affect the future dealings with the lord of the castle

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 04:56:33 am »
//I figured the quest was off tonight.  Family first!  I'll be out of town this weekend, and away from internet, trading my SUV gas guzzler for a wee mini-car, the Toyota Scion XB this weekend.  Going green folks!

As for Earl's part in gathering info, he asksk around for any elves who can fetch him "silver chain"  not chainmail, just "chain"  It should hold em!

anything