The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 116 times)

NitaThompson

• View Profile
    Howdy
    « on: June 15, 2006, 07:03:40 pm »
    Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Its been quite some time since I have been here and its nice to see that Leanthar is still running an amazing world. Take care and Happy RP'ing everyone :)

Leanthar

Re: Howdy
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 07:17:21 pm »
    Hi Nita. Hope you and the family are doing well.

Nyralotep

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 07:55:32 pm »
    Hi Nita!

Aurhinius

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 11:06:08 am »
    Well rather than create another thread I thought I might say hello too :-)  Good to see the old faces and new ones alike.

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 11:16:07 am »
    Hiya Aur.

EdTheKet

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 11:31:53 am »
    Hi both.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 02:10:07 pm »
    hiya Aur and Nita, hope RL is treating you both well.

Blackguy

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 12:39:05 am »
    Bow's to both Nita and Aur. You just need a 3 year break like me, and your back again *smiles*

Aurhinius

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 02:04:03 am »
    Hey Blackguy!  Goodness that is a familiar face from times past. I hope things are treating you well.

Hey Ed, glad to see you still working hard you have done so much for layonara and continue to do so. thank you.

Hey LFF, How is Lia these days?  I heard she had changed and then nothing more. Intriguing :-)

mixafix

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 03:07:53 am »
    hey, hey, Hi there hope all is good

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 07:54:36 am »
    things are going quite well, Lia once again went through another change and is quite different now, well atleast on what she shows on the outside.  Mostly anticipating my WLDQ right now (thats what they are called instead of ECDQ now and they aren't manditory now unless you want your character to play a huge role in the world).

As for RL.  I'm extreemly happy that the Stanley Cup might come back to Canada.  The last time we had it up here was in 1993 when the Montreal Canadians won it.  Heres hoping the Edmonton Oilers get it back on game 7 on Monday.  I'm also going to the persian gulf in September and am accually quite stoked about it.  It will definately be a life experience for me and you make tons of money on those trips, and its tax free ;)

Aurhinius

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 08:23:11 am »
    sounds exciting mate!  Good luck with your WLDQ :-)