The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: In Regards to Custom Portraits  (Read 143 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

In Regards to Custom Portraits
« on: March 29, 2008, 12:59:31 pm »
I was wondering if anyone here on Layo, skilled in some "PhotoShop" or equivalent Program, would be willing to help me create a new Portrait set for future use.  I would do it myself, since I do have some basic skill in the program, but my Computer could likely not stand the processing reqs for the program.

If anyone is interested in helping I will provide details and the source pictures.  :)

Blackguy

Re: In Regards to Custom Portraits
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 01:07:22 pm »
Well if its just the making of the portraits, then I can do that easy. But if you need to "retouch" them aswell, im out.

Krell Himmler

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 01:58:06 pm »
*shrugs* I may be able to help....not the best but I can do a few basic things...

Send me the pictures and I will try if you want.

ycleption

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 02:40:01 pm »
I enjoy this kind of thing quite a bit... so if you let me know what you're looking for, I'd be happy to make something for you.

silverdraco

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 03:04:23 pm »
I got some skill with photoshop myself I work with teh program at work.
Infact I already did some portrait modifications that are used by some characters as portraits on layo today. To name a few. There is the portrait of: Sil'via serissa In'darsus, Huntemara In'Darsus, Rain Darsus, Brian(njord), and today I even modified one for a future character now waiting for aproval if I'm not mistaking. and there could be more too can;t think of them all right away.

So if you got any idea's and like me to work on them let me know.

Hellblazer

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 03:08:10 pm »
Silverdraco and Carillon are good at it.