The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lance Stargazer out of the game  (Read 473 times)

Lance Stargazer

Lance Stargazer out of the game
« on: May 14, 2009, 05:52:34 am »
Hi there Layo.

Just to point out that I'll be out of the game for god knows how much. Someone broke into my house yesterday and well I am without a PC and a current copy of the game at this moment, I don't know how much will take to grab another one, So thank you for all to this far, hopefuly I be able to return soon.

Keep the good game, and thanks for all.

JC

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, Chazzler, Hellblazer, Link092, XDutchesX

LordCove

Re: Lance Stargazer out of the game
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:20:55 am »
Aww... that sucks mate.
Sorry to hear.

See you when you get back

LC

Masterjack

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 06:28:31 am »
That is just a big bummer.
I hope your able to get a replacement soon.

MJ

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 08:15:52 am »
Sorry to hear that. I hope they didnt break or trash much else and I look forward to seeing you in game again.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 09:27:12 am »
That really, really stinks. I take it you don't have insurance on the stuff, either. We'll miss you. Take care of as much RL stuff that you can so that when you do make it back IG you can catch up on time lost. I'd give you a computer if I had a spare one laying around, but the inlaws claimed the last one of those I had.

The good news is that you can build a computer fairly cheaply these days. Let us know if you need help in deciding what sort of stuff to get and how to put it together.

jrizz

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 11:19:08 am »
DOOOD! that is a bummer.

ycleption

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 12:02:45 pm »
Wow, that's awful :-(

We'll miss you, and hope you'll be able to come back soon.

Alatriel

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 12:22:22 pm »
Keep me posted JC.  You know we'll be thinking about you and hoping for a quick return

Andrios

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 12:41:44 pm »
That is terrible.  I hope the police have some luck in finding your things.  
I am glad you weren't hurt at least.  

Take care, we will be looking forward to your return.

Hellblazer

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 01:06:37 pm »
Hey there mate. I have a legal cd keys that was provided to me by atari as replacement, before I remembered I had saved my old ones on the bioware web site. I didn't test them out, but if you want to try them when you have a computer back I can arrange a copy of the game to get to you with the cd keys.

Chazzler

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 02:49:36 pm »
Man that sucks big time, can't do much but hope for a quick catch for the police. :(

Kenderfriend

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 02:54:23 pm »
Oh gosh, hope you can come back soon and those rotters get their come-uppance! :mad:

Lord Dark

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 04:33:18 pm »
We'll miss you while you're gone, hope you get your stuff back and those guys put in jail!

lonnarin

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 04:48:16 pm »
Gah!  Aesther will be certain to bring down the full wrath of the law on those villains!  Hope to see you back in the game soon, with the burglars' heads on pikes on the front lawn for their treachery.

SteveMaurer

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 06:06:29 pm »
Robbery really makes you feel vulnerable.
But you'll do OK.   At least you weren't hurt.  That's the important part.

And since it seems you are going to miss the 2xXP weekend, I think I'll personally petition the GM crew to make up some of the XP to Lance when he returns to the game.

What about it gals?  Guys?

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 07:27:15 pm »
Thank you all for the support. It really makes me feel apreciated.

yes, Thank goodness were only material losses, and neither me or my family were harmed by this other than emotionally.

The good news is that I recovered the game copy and the cd keys. They were found this morning in the trash amoung other things the thives left as leftovers. I am already looking for a PCs, but the scarce time left by work is getting a bit in the way.

I'll keep you guys posted about how this develops.

Again, I cannot thank you guys enough of the support you are bringing.

And about the xp, don't worry. There will be other times Steve, the team has better things to do, just enjoy that weekend in my absence.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 08:49:54 pm »
*Chaynce gets on a plane and flys to Mexico to patrol Lances block muttering...*

I knew he needed me ta' protect him...

:)

Hope you get back soon Lance!

willhoff

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 09:36:32 pm »
Thats terrible about what happened...must be those drug cartels that are going crazy in mexico.  Oh well, at least they left one of the most valuable items in thet trash.

Look forward to seeing you back.

Link092

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 11:00:47 pm »
:O

Good to hear no one was hurt! I hope you get everything back in order with out too much trouble.

anything