The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Loose demon!  (Read 53 times)

Niles09

Loose demon!
« on: May 23, 2006, 12:53:44 pm »
Dont go anywhere near bone hill, there is a demon loose there. Not sure if it has run furter into delwin river. Be very careful it spots anything.

Storm Dragon

• View Profile
    RE: Loose demon!
    « Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 01:19:01 pm »
    Yea! be careful..

It be big and ugly.. and it be big!

Nyralotep

Re: Loose demon!
    « Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 05:58:27 pm »
    I don't go near Bone hill anyway...heh.

Shadowblade225

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 07:39:03 am »
    Hmm, I'm wondering if this demon was intentional or accidentally left over from a quest or something due to the fact that it was posted here and not in the Gossip Corner or Wild Surge Inn.  I think I can see the RP behind it due to the Milara expedition.  The last place Michaelis logged out was "Near Bone Hill" after the Milara quest and not sure I'd want to log in next to a demon.  Wondering what the situation is with this.

Niles09

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 07:51:20 am »
    ehm.. year, the situation is we got too close to the demon flesh golems at bone hill, and neither darkness or hide in plain sight could get it off, so after running in circles at "near bone hill" for five or ten minuttes we decided just to run like - away from bone hill. Appearently the demon already lost track when we went out of "near bone hill" but I posted this to be sure people didnt ran into it.

Shadowblade225

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 11:46:53 am »
    Got it - have the demon-flesh golems returned to their usual spot or are they still loose near bone hill?

Niles09

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 01:01:33 pm »
    it was about 24 hours ago this happened so I guess it is returned to bone hill

anything