The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lore login  (Read 262 times)

Alatriel

Lore login
« on: April 13, 2008, 08:45:30 pm »
I keep trying to login to lore, but when I registered it said it would send me a confirmation or something, and I never got the email, so I tried again and it said I was already registered, so I tried to have it send me my password, but again got no email.  I checked my spam folder and everything... no email.  Anyone help?  Thanks!
~E

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Lore login
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:45:59 pm »
Check your Email providers Spam Folder

Alatriel

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:47:45 pm »
I already did that.  thanks though

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 12:40:09 am »
What email provider do you use? I know for a fact that my own Gmail account works with it, and I'd be happy to lend you one.

Alatriel

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 12:45:10 am »
I have 2, the one I was using was my aim address, but I can use my hotmail account if you think it would work better.  unfortunately, my username is already used due to the other email address.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 01:03:16 am »
Meh, just use a different username is my advice, if you want it nownownow. Otherwise you can wait for one of the top-level Admins to email you the info directly.

PM me your email address at Hotmail and I'll send you a Gmail invite - 6gb of space, a slick interface... Not too shabby for Skynet.

Alatriel

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 01:07:04 am »
I'm not in a rush.  If an admin can email me the info directly that would be perfect.  I just want it to work, but I don't need it right this second.

Leanthar

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 04:58:17 am »
I have sent you a PM Alatriel.

Vipre

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 07:10:46 am »
    Since there's a wagon to jump on now, *jump*

I have word for word the same issue, canna get an amen...er PM. :)

Alatriel

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 08:42:06 am »
    Thanks for the help in logging in... now, am I blind?  I don't have a PCs link in my header...

Leanthar

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 08:56:05 am »
    Vipre, I have sent you a PM.

@Alatriel, I know Miltyorkcastle and the lore team are working on Lore quite a lot at this time so they will be able to answer your question.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 11:08:39 am »
    *waves* You'll find pretty much everything you're looking for on the [LORE]Start Here[/LORE] page. PC's, feats, maps, etc.

Let us know if you keep having trouble, with creating an account or anything. Lately we've had a few issues with account creation and password retrieval. All password/account issues should be directed to OneSt8. Everthing else (suggestions, updates, etc.) can be posted in the appropriate bug/suggestion forums, or you can PM me, miltonyorkcastle.

Vipre

• View Profile
      « Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 07:52:37 pm »
      Quote from: Leanthar
      Vipre, I have sent you a PM.

Thank you Leanthar fixed it right up.