The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Multipart Trip  (Read 960 times)

willhoff

Re: Multipart Trip
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 10:15:06 pm »
Hope you feel better!

jrizz

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 10:48:25 pm »
Still stuck in the spikes cave camp LOL else I would be with you all.

Variable

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 11:40:42 pm »
We left a Dust of Beryl in the barrel to help you catch up if possible.

jrizz

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 12:40:34 am »
thanks I have the dust for whomever left it.

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 01:17:20 am »
//Just so everyone that didn't make it tonight knows...the party explored around, but came back to the same campsite as the night before so it'll be easy for us to continue together if you show tomorrow night.  See you there!

Chongo

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 12:16:57 pm »
Should be there tonight folks - feeling better.  Got 10 hours of sleep... so that certainly helped.  A rare thing when the wife is gone for the week and I'm left with the 3 year old and 1 year old.  Woo!  Luckily they're awesome, and the 1 year old basically sits around like Jabba, only smiling all the time.  Almost as many chins too!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 01:51:37 pm »
Rock on.

davidhoff

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 04:59:05 pm »
Sounds like fun Chongo, hopefully Jaba does not put a bounty on your head and you end up a block of ice when the Emperor returns to that side of the galaxy.

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 06:55:42 pm »
Sorry for not making it IG last night.  Are we still on tonight?

Gulnyr

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 07:16:22 pm »
We left the Deep, and four of us ended up going through the Great Forest toward Hilm Castle.  At least two of us made it there (I logged out then, but suspect the other two ended up somewhere safe, also).

willhoff

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 07:25:53 pm »
The expedition party waited but after some time decided to make their way out under the lead of their crazy dwarf guide and arrived to the surface in the Great Forest.

Sorry Dorax for leaving Gunder there at the camp.  I know Abigail is still down there too as well as Fleur (who can tome out I think).

Aesthir aka Redeemer mentioned about porting Abigail out tonight so hopefully those still down there can work something out with Redeemer or another helpful GM to port you out.

Crazy fun trip!  Thanks to Chongo for organizing it and those brave souls who came along.

Chongo