The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Graduation! *Screams 06 at the top of her lungs*  (Read 522 times)

LynnJuniper

Re: Graduation! *Screams 06 at the top of her lungs*
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2006, 04:19:06 am »
*points up* Wait..I just remember YER the person that PMed me about my Rping.

ahahahahaha xD All that time, and I didn't make the connection?

*is an idiot*

*Sobs*

Philosopher

Re: Graduation! *Screams 06 at the top of her lungs*
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2006, 07:29:35 am »
ZeroVega - 6/2/2006  1:17 AM

Well, it's been proven that college students need less sleep than highschool students; most of whom are still growing. However, with the lack of five, six, and even seven classes every day to choose from to sleep through, colleges have cleverly devised a system so that you can gain the right amount of sleep while not forfieting any effort on the classes that matter. Electives!

Do I hear major w00tness? Yeah... I can see it now... living off Ramen and PB and B (peanut butter and butter... jelly's too expensive). Owning a car that never gets used cause all of your classes are thirty seconds away..... on foot. Living in a town where the ONLY resturaunts are Pizza Huts and Bojangles. Life is sweet...

I only have like..4 lessons a day and 2 free lessons - Free lessons as in I can do what I want, sleep, sleep or better still, sleep. (Mainly my free lessons are rushed homeworks that has to be in the next lesson or day, I NEVER do work at home! Or a trip to town ;) )