The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: My Fellow Americans...  (Read 259 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

My Fellow Americans...
« on: May 25, 2008, 11:53:20 pm »
(and all others who honor those who have fought and died in the wars the Wars that have kept us free)

Happy Memorial Day!  Take some time today to remember those who fought and died not only for America's Freedom, but the United Kingdom's, Australia's, Germany's (Whether they like it or not), Poland's and all other free Nations.

And don't forget those who are still fighting for freedom! (even if the natives aren't to thrilled about it)

Happy Memorial Day!

[SIZE=10]//Please don't take the humor the wrong way  >.<[/SIZE]

lonnarin

Re: My Fellow Americans...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 12:01:47 am »
YES!  I looked at the clock tonight, sunday night, and I thought for a second... oh man I got to sleep for work tomorrow.  But NO!  The beer is stoked, the barbecue is burning and the meatbyproducts are saved up for a celebration!  Layo Late-Night extravaganza!

*runs off to afk for 45 minutes to go hit the grill, and is up all night partying in the world he loves most*

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 03:41:39 pm »
Well said!!

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 09:20:34 pm »
I celebrated Memorial Day by playing a dwarven soldier in a local LARP. I fought through the night Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, in battles that can only be described as truly epic... And I got the tar beaten out of me, and my legs and feet will be sore for weeks.