The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Nwn 2?  (Read 61 times)

Juzzo

Nwn 2?
« on: December 16, 2006, 03:38:55 pm »
Sorry to ask! Im sure all the regulars will groan to read this, but, I couldent find a topic covering it! (WOW layo has gotten HUGE)

Thinking of buying nwn2, Any plans to move layo over? (I know its a giant undertaking) but whats the point of getting part 2 if theres no layo? (Im sure 90% of the time Ive invested in part one was here)

Leanthar

Re: Nwn 2?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 03:43:20 pm »

Weeblie

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 03:43:31 pm »
For the moments, there doesn't seem to be any plans of making a NWN2 layo due to a numerous reasons (one of the main one's is that the PW support in NWN2 is really bad with huuuuuge module sizes and so on).

So, I guess, it would be earliest in 1 year (if it's going to happen at all). :)

Edit: Aww... too slow!

Juzzo

RE: Nwn 2?
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 04:03:05 pm »
wow, looks like a great time to jump back into things ;)

Things have been great leanthar! got a house and a wife since last Ive made a showing here!

If the last I played was around the time the drow were attacking Hlint, How much time would have passed by now?

Also, around the same time I was inflicted with that spider tattoo (curse?), would I still have it?

EdTheKet

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 04:15:03 pm »
The layonara time converter:
http://layonara.com/cgi-bin/ltc.cgi
enter a date and it'll convert it to the Layonara date of the time. As for drow attacking Hlint, there's been a couple so, no telling when.

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 04:24:15 pm »
Juzzo - 12/16/2006  6:03 PM wow, looks like a great time to jump back into things      Things have been great leanthar! got a house and a wife since last Ive made a showing here!      If the last I played was around the time the drow were attacking Hlint, How much time would have passed by now?       Also, around the same time I was inflicted with that spider tattoo (curse?), would I still have it?
 It's been roughly 30 in-game years since those particular attacks. The spider "tattoo" is still present.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 04:57:44 pm »
Juzzo - 12/16/2006  5:03 PM
Also, around the same time I was inflicted with that spider tattoo (curse?), would I still have it?

Wow, welcome back old timer ;p

Witch Hunter

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 07:58:53 am »
I'm kind of glad they wont be converting to NWN2 anytime soon... its a hard game to run as it is :P

anything