The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Oh that snake doth rock!  (Read 406 times)

lonnarin

Oh that snake doth rock!
« on: March 14, 2008, 03:07:26 am »
Just wanted to chime in here that the quest Darkstorme threw tonight was probably the best quest I've been on in the past 3 years here.  Excellent plot, allowing the PCs to bicker and build tension, lots of dramatic hotspots and man... that underwater quest area is just one of the best ones ever.  Kudos man... epic RPG kudos of a phenomenal level!

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, miltonyorkcastle, Stephen_Zuckerman, Hellblazer, major6

Erik K

Re: Oh that snake doth rock!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 03:10:57 am »
I agree, the thursday night quests have been fantastic  :)

Falonthas

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 03:16:39 am »
yep underwater world is nice

Krell Himmler

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 04:12:21 am »
I loved it, most unique quest ever, well managed conflict and tension led to great fun without anyone getting upset *I think*

ycleption

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 01:11:16 pm »
*pouts* Aw, I wasn't able to come... looking forward to the next one though...

major6

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 01:16:42 pm »
Tension? What tension?  Must have been on another quest :)  Anyways for all the reasons previously stated and for everything as close to perfect as one can ever expect KUDOS!  I absolutely loved every minute of the quest even though I was half asleep.  Everyone roleplayed extremely well and for all the tensions going around, it really did not affect the ultimate outcome.  Only thing I would love is for them to be an hour or two earlier so I wont have to stay up to 4 am and be half asleep at work.

Trith/Marty

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 03:02:50 pm »
I have to agree Dark you dish out some exceptional quest. Keep it up.

darkstorme

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:22:58 pm »
Thank you all for your kind words - and major6, I schedule them when I do so that I'll have an hour's worth of set up time after I get home from work.

So no dice. :)

major6

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 10:33:28 pm »
Work?  Whats work?  :)  I know... never hurts to ask though...   Most quests on weekdays for me end up really really late at night, really really early in the morning or during the middle of my work day.  The life of an east coast american :D

No worries, the instant quests seem to happen all the time and those are the ones I really love as I have no idea what is coming, true roleplay is fun!

Everyone keep up the AWESOME job

Trith/Marty

Desicardo

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 12:23:48 am »
Perfect time for me.. I get home from work.. grab a snack and then go on and rush to the start point with at least 20 seconds to spare.  I do agree, this last one was exceptional.  The underwater setting was a first time for me and the plot was perfect to take advantage of the beautiful setting.  Thanks for the hard work and thought.
Armolas/Desi

p.s.  It was also very nice to walk away with more true than I started with as well!!