The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Old character  (Read 85 times)

Old character
« on: September 11, 2005, 10:20:00 am »
I haven't played on Layo in a very long time and I was wondering something. I forgot the name I used to sign in to Layo and I was wondering that if I requested my old character back if it could be moved to a new account. That is if there hasn't been some cleaning or a wipe done.
I really hope there hasnt. My attachment to that char was pretty strong and someone who plays here told me once a while back that it might still be on the server.
Anyway. Just me over here hoping. I will provide the info needed to find the char and reasons as to why I cant just start over if reasons are needed. Believe me, its a real good reason.
I can make sad puppy faces if it helps too.

Leanthar

RE: Old character
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 11:58:00 am »
I need to at least know the character name before I can do a search.

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 12:33:00 pm »
Yeah I know. I was just trying to see if it could be done at all before I even mentioned a name. Was gonna private it to ya but seems a guest cant but I guess it doesnt matter if I just say it.

Last name was D'ustavnia. I think I named her Willowraine. Willowraine D'ustvnia a halfling female.

Willowraine

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 12:45:00 pm »
    Suannusala D'ustavnia

Thats it. Found it in the forums under the approved characters

Willowraine

• View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 12:49:00 pm »
      Thank you very much Leander for going to do this for me but I saw my old sign in name in the forum post I found the char name in and remembered the pass amazingly. Signed in fine and there was Suannusala sitting there like I left her. :)

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 12:49:00 pm »
      Your character does still exist under the username _Charlotte_

Willowraine

• View Profile
        « Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 12:58:00 pm »
        Thanks again. Waiting for the haks now. An hour to go. If I can stay awake that is. I have such odd hours these days. Thanks Leanther. Did I say Leander up there? I think I did. Silly me.