The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: On hindsight: Dissolution, Dwarf-slaying and Timebubbling  (Read 236 times)

EdTheKet

On hindsight: Dissolution, Dwarf-slaying and Timebubbling
« on: June 23, 2008, 04:09:06 pm »
Greetings!

As most of you are aware, there were/are posters out there posted by Kobal Bluntaxe after certain events during a session of my Dissolution series.

This series was (and still is) timebubbled until the series ends (which will be quite soon). I hadn't entirely considered all this when I gave Harlas permission to post on the forums already, in hindsight, I should probably have waited until the end of the timebubbling. My mistake.

Anyway, now to fix things.

Therefore, the following things apply:
1) Until further notice, please consider the posters as not posted yet. Once Dissolution is released from its timebubble, I will bump them.
2) Until the bumping under #1 has happened, please do not act against the characters mentioned, or Kobal, or NPCs, as technically this has not come to pass yet.
3) The people on Dissolution who are Voltrex will not have heard of this yet, even though they are in the same timebubble. This incident coincided with you leaving the cave and returning to the Golden Forest and the events that transpired there.

Then once Dissolution is re-inserted into the timeline, we'll kick events in motion again and everyone can RP all this.

My apologies for the confusion, but I think the above is the best way to handle this.

Thanks,
EdTheKet