The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ox pack lying around  (Read 342 times)

Niles09

Ox pack lying around
« on: May 23, 2007, 04:53:04 pm »
There is an ox pack on the road between Hempstead and Stormcrest in case someone is missing it.

bmkbobcat

• View Profile
    Re: Ox pack lying around
    « Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 07:36:06 pm »
    Yes, I found it too late last night.  It is just inside one of the Dapplegreen zones between Vehl and Hempstead, sorry I do not remember which one, but you cant miss it.  I asked those who were on at the time, but no-one had seemed to have misplaced it.  There were two pelts inside.  I was not sure whether the pack would poof after a time, or on server reboot, so I took the pelts out and are saving them for whomever lost their pack.  Just PM me with what kind they are, we can meet up in game, and I'll gladly return them.

Marswipp

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 10:24:14 pm »
    Any and all pelts found in that bag by the road just outside of Hampstead in the Dapplegreen area is Kenelm being a random gift-giver. :P
    Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

bmkbobcat

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 11:21:24 pm »
      Awww, how kind.  Well then I shall return them so that some wandering taylor type can find them.  :)

Lilswanwillow

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 11:54:25 pm »
      I killed my ox in that area.. it may have lost its pack sometime in the process before then..

if so, hmm, zap it?

oh, the world is less a bit of methane, I killed my poor stinky

anything