The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: prantz executions  (Read 393 times)

tom bombadill

prantz executions
« on: September 13, 2006, 08:56:54 am »
for those with out chest to store gear. how should we comply with the no weapons and armor rules for the event?

Leanthar

Re: prantz executions
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 09:02:35 am »
Just do not have them equipped. All magic/weapons/armor should just be unequipped. Easiest way to do it... but if you are caught with something equipped bad things could happen *gm smile*. Or find a friend to hold it for you in storage would be the safest way to do things.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 09:03:12 am »
Use a Bank chest. Be aware they only hold 10 items. (including stackables I think)

Also be aware that if you deposit something on one server, its only in the chests on THAT server (I -believe-)

Shadowblade225

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 09:07:28 am »
You will have to use your bank chest and store all items (armor, weapons, magical jewelry, etc...) there or find someone to store the items for you.

EDIT - too slow with the posting hehe. As for unequipping the items, Ice has said that inventory will be searched, and therefore no items will be allowed period, and that includes inventory.

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 09:09:24 am »
aww. okay.

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 09:10:16 am »
"...Also be aware that if you deposit something on one server, its only in the chests on THAT server (I -believe-)...."

That is correct. So if you store some on west and then on central, that is 20 slots for storage. *smiles*  

But they are not cross server available, as you stated.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 09:25:54 am »
Which is why I cant find my greatsword! *makes note to self: Central*

J-ser

• Followers of Shadon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 10:53:32 am »
Darn, I have about 15 weapons on me at all times, got to unload.

Question about the banks: The ox says that it can't hold magic items, but does this apply to bank chests?

Guardian 452

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 10:54:46 am »
your ok to put enchanted thigns in the bank

ZeroVega

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 11:12:57 am »
Ayep, and it takes stacked items as one. So you could have 10 stacks of scrolls or gems or whatever in a chest. (Just to clear that up.)

tom bombadill

RE: prantz executions
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 11:13:55 am »
will magic items that ar not offensive or defensive related also be subject to this rule? eg: stat rings , belts and boots that have no use/day abilities?  

will potions and scrolls apply to this as well?

thing is i dont have a house and therefore use the bank chests allready so i will likley have to load an ox with what i can and use the chests for enchanted items. however to show up emtpy handed will likley require just abandoning some stacks of potions in my magic bags.

perhaps i could agree to a contract with the quest gm in forum and an honor system could be implemeted. punishment for violation as deemed fit

Ozy_Llewellyn

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 11:18:29 am »
Yes

Yes

Have friends?

That may be worth a try, Icedragon has always been fairly reasonable.

Chongo

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 12:47:01 pm »
Do we have handcuffs for the monks and burlap sacks for the mages?

ZeroVega

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 12:48:38 pm »
No no no... you stuff a sock in the wizard's mouths and tape over them, then you put em in those finger-cuffs and leave em in their underware on a platform in the middle of a pool that is filled with sharks! And monks... well... you kill monks. They're too dangerous... even in their underware.

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 01:01:37 pm »
//I think this thread has been taken waaaay OOC. Please lets bring it back around to IC and leave it in there.

to answer the posed question, anything that casts a spell, acts as a weapon or grants any sort of ac bonus will be confiscated if you choose to try and enter the city with it. Thats scrolls, wands, armor, wepaons of any sort. Obviously exceptions will be made for nondroppable items however use of said items will result in consequences.

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 01:03:23 pm »
Hey! Nay be putten me en chains! I be a monk but I be a Brother of Battle too. It be bad nough dat I have ta take off me robes 'n gloves.
Garnet StoneSoul  "Brother of Battle"

ZeroVega

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 01:34:57 pm »
//Sorry Ice. I never would have posted OOC if I knew it was an IC thread. As it is I still don't see it as IC (not this particular thread) but I'll keep it IC from now on. Sorry again.

Gulnyr

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 01:43:01 pm »
The original thread has the same name.  I believe it is a case of mistaken identity.

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 01:47:10 pm »
nah I just don't want loads of fluff to wade through in preparing for the event as I have a lot of actual meat to wade through on it. Thanks for understanding.