The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 169 times)

kyle9

• View Profile
    Quick Question
    « on: June 19, 2005, 07:40:00 pm »
    I have been able to play for a couple of nites now and enjoy the server more and more. I would be playin more but am busy trying to get a grasp on the geograthy, history and politics of this very well developed world. Fro what I have been able to read I think I have come up with a long term outline of what I want my char to accomplish some CDQ's etc. Is there someone I can PM this outline to? Just to make sure it is within the realm of possibility. I just don't want to start out on a path with RP just to have to abandon it because I missed something.

Thanx
    K

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    RE: Quick Question
    « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 07:56:00 pm »
    You can start a Character Development threat at the proper forum section, so that the GM's can see your character's thoughts and progression, and then you can submit a CDQ to an available GM, by sending them a PM.

Character Dev. forum: http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=34

Character Dev. Quest submittal: http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=113

Etinfall

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 10:08:00 pm »
    I am sure you can pm you ideas to a gm and when they get some time can let you know if it is in the possibilities on Layo. I once asked Ozymandias if such and such is possible on this world and he helped me correct some stuff. I understand what you are saying, an example is that you wouldn't want to waste your character by working toward toward being the king of mistone if it wll never be possible. I am sure that can never happen, it is just an example.

Just jot down your ideas and either post them in the forums or pm them to a few dm's if you want to stay secretive.

Etinfall

ps.I speak for no member of the team, it is just my past relationships with the team that they help whenever they can. And not just GMs. There are all sorts of people here that can help you.

kyle9

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 10:16:00 pm »
      Thanx Ettin, I did. I needed some specific answers. It was mainly about Joining an organization. And it was questions like, Is the organization common knowledge? Whats the best way to comunicate my interest? Will it work with my background? BTW the group in ques. is the Pranzis Officer Corps. If anybody has any info, it would be much appreciated.

K

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 12:13:00 am »
      About the Pranzis Officers Corpse, ask GM: Edtheket.

anything