The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Razorbacks: Postponed 1 week  (Read 397 times)

lonnarin

Razorbacks: Postponed 1 week
« on: August 15, 2012, 04:02:57 pm »
Sorry folks, Back to school is hitting us hard today and need to postpone this event until next week.  Not likely to get home tonight until 8-9pm, at which time I will be passing out after a 12 hour shift. I will also be working Saturday this week... :(

The following users thanked this post: Lance Stargazer, davidhoff, willhoff

RollinsCat

Re: Razorbacks: Postponed 1 week
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 04:04:30 pm »
Thanks for the heads up Lonn, we'll be sharpening our were-pig-stickin' stuff in the meantime!

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 04:14:42 pm »
Geez mate. Work is hard huh?  i do expect that you are paying extra for that one, or giving you half day free next time..

anyhow., worry not. we'll sink this next week .

Cheers

Nehetsrev

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 05:17:50 pm »
*rubs hands together evil genius style*  This just gives Jetta more time to corrupt those young former slaves to do her bidding...  Mwahahahaha!

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 06:26:23 pm »
Indeed.  A lot of stuff has happened meanwhile that I'd like to cover before the next session anyhow.  The orphans, slaves, pygmies, fall of Grue, and many other actions that we've been exchanging PMs about.  I'll try to clear up some infor gathering and plot requests between now and next week.  Some of the requests we may have to meet up in game and RP out a bit.

On my top lists, I want to schedule some info-sessions (1-2 hour RP and preparations) with Aesthir, Jetta and Andrew/Elly/Silverbuckle factions and any other players interested in putting time in doing side missions or requests for NPC interaction.  Preparing for the orphans, finding jobs for the slaves, temporary lodgings for the pygmies, interactions with the Rofirienite clergy and local authorities of Mariner's, and perhaps interrogating Grue and gathering (or potentially eliminating) evidence for his trial.  

I left open the time for the next Razorback attack to be at the Night of Flesh and Magic Festival in Spellgard so we could not feel rushed to time sensitive rushes to the next session and give a brief respite from the hoardes of ninjas and pirates so the characters can prepare on the homefront.

Again, apologies for the cancellation.  Work just got real hectic as a wave of new students just came into our campus, making our campus a free-for-all for microsoft office and macbook pros.  Every set of parents thinks we can barter on prices and included software and store hours.  Sadly, they were able to get our store hours.  They even took my weekend this dorm move-in Saturday, but I don't mind helping cute co-eds install their software. ;)

After the big rush, the next semester I'll likely be getting up later in the morning and leaving later, so expect my regular sessions to begin starting around a half hour later. (9pm est)  Hopefully the extra half hour won't be to bad for scheduling, I may run sessions to 12:30-1am as the ending time est.

Over the course of typing this message, I have sold 6000+ dollars worth of macbooks and accidental/theft insurance plans.  Go me!  Uh oh, that soccer mom's looking at me angry.  Back to work!

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 07:52:19 pm »
Finally closing shop.  Quest is still cancelled due to schedule conflict, but I should be able to log in as a player in 5-10!  I got your solution to that "dead server" problem... GAME ON!

And if you see me logged in and need info on the quest series, let me know and I can schedule an info-meet and answer any immediate questions.

lonnarin

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 09:36:20 am »
Arrrgh!  Going to be here 12 hours today.  Wednesday the 29th is looking bad.  Hopefully my Schedule will clear up next month.

RollinsCat

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 09:38:15 am »
Back to school for all the college bound...np Lonn, see you next week.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 09:58:11 am »
Actually with all the irony that this involves, today is my last day at school where i teach, ( extraordinary tests for those who failed the course ), and i was not going to be able to attend today. So.... I'll be able to attend next week. without any problems.

Just keep the sale of those Mcbooks mate

Cheers

lonnarin

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 04:54:06 pm »
Another ultra late night at work for me tonight.  Think every-other-week is starting to be the trend.

anything