The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Remy CDQ Thanks Everyone...  (Read 34 times)

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
    Remy CDQ Thanks Everyone...
    « on: July 02, 2005, 09:01:00 pm »
    Thanks!!! :)

First of all I would like to thanks Calem for putting on an excellent quest.  It was fun, exciting, and very surprising in parts.  I loved all the traveling, the twists and the turns.  Thanks for making me think and for creating a lot of interaction through your NPC's not only with me but with my companions as well.  

Now to everyone who could make it.  I could not have become a shadowdancer with out all of you participating.  You all helped memore than you know. To my brother, The great Oholibama, and sister-in-law, Amari, I loved playing with you both.  Jacchri and Ashiel it is always a pleasure RPing with you both and fighting badies.  Let's all do it again soon.  Rawkin, I got to know you a little better this time and thanks for helping me with the right words and actions.  You are truly a great RP'er.  

I will never forget this and I hope that, Calem, you can run my quests in the future.  You're all great!!

*smiling for ear to ear*
    -Romona (Remy Zephyr the rogue/shadowdancer)

aragwen

RE: Remy CDQ Thanks Everyone...
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 01:29:00 am »
    Anytime Remy, thanks for inviting me.
      Jacchri

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 02:11:00 am »
    Glad to help.  Sorry again about the summons.

FraterAudcal

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 06:54:00 pm »
      I just saw the pictures. It's too bad Balit couldn't make it lol. Ah well, Balit and Remy will have to catch up sometime.

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
        « Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 07:56:00 pm »
        Definately :)  See you in game...
        Did you see that I can't actually become a SD until level 13 because I evidently didn't choose Dodge as a feat when I should have... :(
        So very very bummed.
        -Remy

RouterBlade

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 08:22:00 pm »
        welcome to the club....i was going to get champion of vorax lvls at lvl 21 but i have to wait for lvl 22 because stupid me never focused in 1 weapon! lol!!

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
          « Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 10:12:00 pm »
          hehe...I guess everyone's been screwed by the NwN system one time or another. :)  Don't get me wrong I love the game and I love Layo but sometimes it can really tick me off!! :)

aragwen

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 03:58:00 am »
          Dont worry we all had that. I am a sorcerer with a charisma of 10. Now I have to wait for level 12, 16 and 20 to just get my charisma up to 13 to get some decent spells.
            hehe...it happens....multiclass and prc characters need to be planned very carefully.

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
            « Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 07:55:00 am »
            Ah that's too bad.  I guess we've all felt this before at one time or another huh? :)

Yeah I didn't know when I started Remy that I wanted him to be a SD so I didn't know to look for Dodge etc... It's true that if I could go back and plan him better I would but I've come too far.  The every three levels thing is good and yet terrible. hehe :)
            -Romona

Trace Nightwind

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 08:30:00 am »
            It'll all work out.  I think it is good you are still playing Remy.  I had the same trouble with an earlier character of mine and simply scrapped him.  But I guess that is a good thing because Oholibama rose from the ashes.