The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Fessing up  (Read 270 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Fessing up
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:49:41 pm »
Hello folks.  I have a confession to make...

I'm a bad RPer  :(

Probably from the beginning of her existance, I have been RPing Tyra in a manner I thought was "Neutral Good."  However, that quickly turned into attacking unarmed NPCs, lying, being a general nuisance, being sneaky, conniving and mean.  Oh, and torturing a captive or two...  I think Tyra has earned both an evil and chaotic point, and it turns out she is VERY True Neutral at the moment...

So I'm fessing up, and asking for help!

How do I remedy the situation without destroying my PC, or breaking any rules, or...  something else bad...?

I donno what to do with Tyra, as she is, other then apply for an alignment Shift, which might just make me play her more "evilly" which I don't want...

So any suggestions?  Like, besides "RP your approved alignment"!  I know thats what I should do but atm it's hard...  I donno but maybe I watch too many movies where the 'good guy' beats information out of 'the bad guy' or too much anti-social Batman...  >.>

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Hellblazer, Ravemore

Hellblazer

Re: Fessing up
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 10:57:36 pm »
hehe, it happens to every one i think. Even in real life good people may have months on end of bad temper and mean streak. A way to start rping her back to her approved alignment could be a couple of rps and cdj, where she realises what she has been doing and maybe seek to find forgiveness where it is due. That should put her back on the right track.

Ravemore

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 11:00:36 pm »
*Whispers softly in her ear from a nearby shadow* Come to the dark side....

;)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 12:53:16 am »
My Problem: Which is Tyra?

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 12:56:00 am »
Sorry for the HUGE image

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 01:11:33 am »
hehe, it happens to every one i think. Even in real life good people may have months on end of bad temper and mean streak. A way to start rping her back to her approved alignment could be a couple of rps and cdj, where she realises what she has been doing and maybe seek to find forgiveness where it is due. That should put her back on the right track.

Surprisingly good advice. Though we then get into, what is her "true" nature, and what is her nature by choice, who does she choose to be? ;-)

PS: Where did you find the batty pic?

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 01:13:44 am »
I searched "alignment of Batman" and poof, there it was!  :)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 01:25:45 am »
More goofy Alignment posters, if you want them...

Alignment | Know Your Meme

Family Friendliness not guaranteed.

ycleption

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 12:45:56 pm »
Go back, read her original character submission. Look at her roots. Think about why you submitted her as neutral good, and how you expected her to act. Ask yourself how she as a unique individual expressed her goodness, and try to get in that headspace when you RP her.