The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Seven Post Syndrome  (Read 71 times)

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Seven Post Syndrome
« on: July 20, 2005, 01:26:00 pm »
Is it me, or has it been a bit of a trend here that when an issue comes up (in this case, relations/tensions and death tokens) suddenly 7 topics open when it should (and could) easily be contained to one?

I don't mean to be a jerk, but I think we could definatly work on keeping the boards a bit cleaner and only make 1 topic for each such discussion.

Of course, I expect people to disagree with me, but I think it would help us be more organized inour discussions.

Ayreon

• Druids
    • View Profile
RE: Seven Post Syndrome
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 01:32:00 pm »
Zhofe - 7/20/2005  1:26 PM

Is it me, or has it been a bit of a trend here that when an issue comes up (in this case, relations/tensions and death tokens) suddenly 7 topics open when it should (and could) easily be contained to one?

I don't mean to be a jerk, but I think we could definatly work on keeping the boards a bit cleaner and only make 1 topic for each such discussion.

Of course, I expect people to disagree with me, but I think it would help us be more organized inour discussions.

No, it's not a problem...

*opens up another thread on how people seem to make several new threads on the exact same issue*

:)

Nah yer right. They should be a bit more contained...I suspect people have their reasons for doing it though.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 01:36:00 pm »
I am sure they have their reasons, but it would be alot easier to follow an arguement if it were all handled in one place.

KageKeeper

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 01:43:00 pm »
I do concur.

Watching several "I hate drow and let me prove it" threads does get a bit tiring.

*shrugs*

Human nature? :)

Eight-Bit

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 01:44:00 pm »
KageKeeper - 7/20/2005  4:43 PM

I do concur.

Watching several "I hate drow and let me prove it" threads does get a bit tiring.

*shrugs*

Human nature? :)

It's more along the lines of "Hating Drow, and saying you do in character in a fantasy setting makes you racist in the real world" threads. Hehe.

Ayreon

• Druids
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 02:35:00 pm »
Zhofe - 7/20/2005  1:36 PM

I am sure they have their reasons, but it would be alot easier to follow an arguement if it were all handled in one place.

I agree completely... I did not necessarly mean "good" reasons, hehe.