The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Snow Drops in Heaven  (Read 167 times)

ZeroVega

Snow Drops in Heaven
« on: September 13, 2005, 04:41:00 pm »
[SIZE=13]  Did I miss somethin or did something happen that I missed? Yes I know Miss Sakura's gettin back in to the habit that some organic life forms like to call "sleep" however to quell my own curiosity I must ask a question. Was the 4pm for this quest 4pm PST as it was for the Heart of Elements or have I [/SIZE][SIZE=10](see above) [/SIZE][SIZE=13]missed something?[/SIZE]

Sakura

• View Profile
    RE: Snow Drops in Heaven
    « Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 07:51:00 pm »
    No Zero you didn't miss something, however... I did.

I -just- woke up... yes that’s right its nearly 8pm at night, I want to apologize to all that stood around waiting for me to show up. I'm SO very sorry.

I've been sick for the last 4 days now, what seems like endless days and nights blend together to be something of a misnomer as I have no idea what day it is or even the time.

In saying this I'm probably... no I have to cancel all the other quests for the month until I get this under control. I however can not go into details of the nature of this illness only that its very serious.

Again, I'm so sorry... I'll be posting in CDQ to let everyone know please pick another GM for the time being, as right now I'm having a very hard time staying awake.

Until I get this under control its hard for me to predict when I'm awake and being able to schedule something for everyone to enjoy.

Love always,

Sakura-chan

Tordec

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 08:06:00 pm »
      :( I hope you get better soon! You have my prayers.

- Tordec

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 08:10:00 pm »
      D Blaze will be happy to hear this accually, heh.

D Blaze

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 08:13:00 pm »
      That's fine Sakura, we want you to get better, don't rush into it.

*looks at LFFF's comment and looks left and right, then starts to whistle innocently*

What? I didn't just wake up either, nope, not me, been up all day I have.....yep, in fact, been up for FOUR days straight...yup, who needs that silly sleep thing anyway...

*when nobody looks like they buying it, runs into the bedroom and locks the door to hide*

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2005, 08:16:00 pm »
      Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I hope it's not too serious.  Please take care of yourself, I have really enjoyed your events, I will miss you until you return. Get well soon.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
        • View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 01:08:00 am »
      Sakura, put aside the GM'ing for a while and take care of yourself, health first, no matter what.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 06:07:00 am »
      get well soon, sakura-chan.  we'll be waiting for you.

ZeroVega

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 06:14:00 am »
      *points to FlameStriker*
          What he said. We just want you to get well... doesn't need to be soon but we'd rather not have you for a few weeks/months than loose ye for longer. Take care!

KageKeeper

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005, 08:41:00 am »
      Health is far more important Sakura-chan.

Get better soon and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Serissa

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2005, 02:56:00 am »
      Fight, Sakura, with every ounce of your being.  If you cannot find a way to fight, ask someone to help you find a way, any way.  Ask me, if you like.  Do not be patient or a patient only.
        Serissa