The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Something odd....  (Read 342 times)

minerva

Something odd....
« on: March 17, 2010, 10:13:02 am »
Bags of Loot and chests of treasure...

In honor of St Paddy's Day, several very nice "Pots of Gold" have been scattered around the lands both above and below.

Have fun finding them.  When the server resets their gone.  First come basis, they will not refill.

minerva

Re: Something odd....
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 11:07:01 pm »
I hope you had fun hunting.  I see the servers have reset so the Luck of Irish is over for this year

Spike

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 09:38:20 am »
Aww, wish I could have been on for this. But I was on a 15 hour pub crawl and now every part of my body hurts in ways I didn't think possible :rolleyes: .

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 12:46:28 pm »
Yeah... I was, uh, a few hours late to work today... I'm guessing you didn't even go to work, Spike.

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 01:20:55 pm »
Well I search about 8 areas (not much I know) but came up empty :P I think the wee folk were scared of Wren LOL.

Guardian 452

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 01:28:55 pm »
I looked a little bit as well and came up dry. Then when I was on yesterday evening... crash! awww man!! :(

Please do this again GM's!!!

G-452

Spike

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 02:14:21 pm »
Quote from: miltonyorkcastle
Yeah... I was, uh, a few hours late to work today... I'm guessing you didn't even go to work, Spike.

Student lifestyle mate, only had to miss a few lectures so it wasn't too bad.

Zoogmunch

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 03:16:32 pm »
Rocky ran around here and there in invisible mode and never came up with even a sausage fer his exertions.

keppli and I obviously missed out. can we have even larger pots of gold just given to us fer missing St Davids day here in Wales. Just put them in Keppli's room please and we'll hunt really hard fer em!

:)

we might even share

;)

anything