The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: succesfull palemaster??  (Read 92 times)

silverdraco

succesfull palemaster??
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:50:01 am »
this weekend I stared with my new character.
A human female sorceres of LN alignment.
I want to RP here to becomming a palemaster.
Is there anything I need to know To get her to become a palemaster?
What do I have to look out for when RP'ing her?
Or is RP'ing that she likes Undead en those kind off stuff enought?

I got time to correct posible mistakes that I might have made. I'm at lvl 4 right now. And I wanna try take a lvl in Palemaster when I go to lvl 11. so lvl 11 whil be here 1st palemaster lvl.

Thank you for the anwsers.

Filatus

Re: succesfull palemaster??
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 03:26:21 am »
I think palemaster is the kind of Prc you'll probably be needing a CDQ for. Maybe by keeping a good characterdevelopment you could get approved without, but I think that with this Prc a CDQ is preferable.

The Palemaster is a mage that decides to focus his studies on the creating and controlling of undead. Thereby learning more about it and in the end through his studies he hopes to gain some of the advantages of the undead.

Not the type you'd invite over for tea. :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 05:45:20 am »
Indeed, your character may often be stuck doing things alone as few will desire to associate with someone who enjoys the company of undead, or is partly undead herself.  

I'd wager to say this particular prestige class will require some serious dev thread work, and it is on the list of PrC's that require a CDQ, as Filatus suggested.

silverdraco

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 02:08:37 pm »
I guess I'll just have to find out how she turns out.
If I find out I'm playing alone all the time and no other character wants to play with her. I'll guess I'll either have to change her ways or start a new character.
The new character part won't be a problem already got an idea ready for A fighter. And I'm sure I could also think of one with a monk class. Or an other sorceres with love for live and magic. I got plenty of creativity in me to think of enought characters.

But first I'll try out my second character for a while.

thanks for your anwsers by the way. Much apreciated.

ps. sorry for any spelling or gramar errors. I'm not born an english or american, or any other english speaking ......whatever it's called.

crazedgoblin

RE: succesfull palemaster??
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 02:09:48 pm »
just don't shake hands with a cleric or you might end up on the wrong side of the death void

silverdraco

RE: succesfull palemaster??
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 02:42:41 pm »
crazedgoblin - 5/1/2006  11:09 PM

just don't shake hands with a cleric or you might end up on the wrong side of the death void

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to remember that one.

anything