The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Talking to Jennara  (Read 282 times)

Gulnyr

Talking to Jennara
« on: September 06, 2010, 01:40:10 pm »
Hey.

My notes are a mess and I'm a little out of it.  I have a memory of someone wanting to talk to Jennara - could be someones - and I can't remember who or when.  Sorry to forget you.

Try again, or for the first time.  If your character wants to talk to Jennara about anything, we'll get it done.  Post here, send a PM, mail a letter, whatever it takes.  If things don't happen in a timely manner, make noise.

When is important: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are all generally pretty open for me, and other days I can probably make some room in the EDT evenings.  Maybe.  Despite the general openness of the weekends, I don't really have any desire to sit around alone in-game for hours waiting on passersby.  That worked back in the Hlint days but isn't so fun anymore.  So if you want to talk, we'll schedule something; don't bet on a random encounter.

Pibemanden

Talking to Jennara
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 02:22:53 pm »
It -might- be me I just don't remember myself I know that I had an intention of talking to Jennara at some point with Thertcha, but I have no clue if I sent you a lore bird or not.