The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 139 times)

LordCove

Thank You
« on: April 19, 2007, 08:56:27 am »
Everyonce in awhile....I go a little cheesy....dont know why....but I do....so here it is.

This is a Thank you to everyone out there....the Project team, Writers Team, GM Teams....and any other teams I've missed.
We may be unaware just "how much" work goes into keeping this world alive, fixing bugs and updating servers....but we're not stupid....we know it's a lot....and we praise you for it.

These are the people who've given us worlds to explore, beasties to conquer and magical toys to play with, all with more playability than any game you'd likely buy anywhere.
They've sprung surprises on us on routine trips into Haven, sent Kobold's laying traps in our path, and haunted a trash can in Hlint for our personal amusement.

And of course....a thank you to "you"....whoever you are...
....you who may call him "Sally"....may have gotten lost somewhere with him......complains that he drinks and swears to much....or basically just steals catchphrases from him and uses them as your own.

You've made this place a bloody treat for me....and there's times I've laughed harder playing this than I ever have whilst watching Lee Evans or American Pie!

So....Thanks folks!

*wonders if it's a little early to be drinking*

DMOE

Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 09:02:41 am »
*hands you a handkerchief*

There, there....Go sit down, it'll be alright....

Totally agree with you of course....I'm just less cheesy ;)

Witch Hunter

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 10:20:50 am »
Aww 'at a boy 'er Sally Wally *ruffles his hair*

I agree with every word! thank you dev team!

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 11:15:23 am »
Amen to that :) Thanks to the team!
And yes, you know you love Sal's nickname...