The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thanks Aldred!  (Read 33 times)

Rehevkor

• View Profile
    Thanks Aldred!
    « on: August 07, 2005, 05:39:00 pm »
    Huuuuge epic sized thanks to Aldred (vgn) for running my CDQ today. The setup, the NPCs, the areas used, and the encounters were all oustanding. Those sneaky shadow casting guys were fun too, a real test for Gretchen's discipline. I had an absolute blast, even with the lag causing some problems. Anyone who wants to know the story details, just ask Gretchen about her trip to her clanhome in-game, she'll be happy to tell the story.

Also big thanks to everyone who joined. Gre'Mantis, Klugger, Gunther, Kaizer, Ayla, Turor, Axodeth, Jacchri, Daren, and anyone I might have forgotten, thanks for the company and the great RP.

Finally, thanks to Leanthar and all the GMs for making this the best NWN server and encouraging me to waste so much time in gaming bliss. :)

Note: I've uploaded some screenshots for anyone who might be interested.

Also, Gretchen is inviting all participants in the CDQ (including Aldred) to attend a party in their honor (with a free round of drinks from Gretchen!) at the Leilon Arms Inn on Friday. I'll provide an update with the time when I find out what time the inn is supposed to open. All guests are welcome, of course.

Gunther

RE: Thanks Aldred!
    « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 09:43:00 pm »
    That was a great time, glad I could help.  Thanks for the invite to the group.

As for the party, I'm afraid I wont be able to make it, my parents are flying in from FL to see the wonders of Spokane and I will be playing the tour guide.

aragwen

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 03:59:00 am »
    Had a blast, thanks for inviting me.
      Aragwen

Kwangjnim

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 05:19:00 am »
      I always enjoy playing and rping with Gretchen.... I had a blast and thanks for inviting me.

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 09:46:00 pm »
      Good work!  Thank you.