The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thanks to all...  (Read 279 times)

thedagda

Thanks to all...
« on: September 13, 2008, 10:32:15 pm »
..who attended the masquerade ball and made it a great time.  All the musicians and performers did a great job, the costumes top notch, and the rp by all even better.

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, Grid Blader, miltonyorkcastle, LordCove

Zoogmunch

Re: from the horses mouth
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 08:23:45 am »
Howling wolf sits behind the barn in hiding, humming a well know tune and and then singing the words that may prove to be his downfall,

There is an inn in Old hempstead, they call it Scampi's Mug, and its been the ruin of many a poor dwarf, says I, please pass the jug!

Now Keppli, she's a halfling child, who likes a drink or two, so pass the ale and watch her drink, if you can stand the true.

And Tod's a fashion conscious guy, who very rearely dies, 'cos he's got suits of black and blue, equipped with swords and pies!

Ben Poetr's a cheeky chap, who runs round crafting stuff, but watch out in the crafting hall, 'cos he crafts in the buff!

Hedessa she's a feisty one, Priestess and healer too, I once her asked herfor sound advice, she said Moo, moo, moo, moo!

he curses himself "what a fool I was, what a fool....."