The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thanks to Leanthar, Rhizome, Orth, and IceDragon  (Read 226 times)

regnus

Thanks to Leanthar, Rhizome, Orth, and IceDragon
« on: May 23, 2005, 05:00:00 pm »
I just wanted to thank Leanthar for the awesome quest Friday night.  I ended up getting 2 hours sleep before working a 12 hour day.  I dont regret it one bit.  I also want to thank Rhizome, Orth, and IceDragon for letting a couple of low level pains in the butt tag along as well.  I didnt realize how important it was and how lucky we were until some things were explained to me ( thanks again Leanthar).  

Also, a thank you to Talan and Lalaith for letting us wait in their home before the quest.  Talan, I am still laughing at the monk thing you did.  That was priceless.

Thanks guys.  And as always, you guys rock.

Andrios

RE: Thanks to Leanthar, Rhizome, Orth, and IceDragon
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 09:49:00 pm »
I just wanted to extend my thanks as well, as one of the low level pains in the butt.  It was a great experience.  Even though we were much lower level than those we were traveling with, we still felt part of the team.   Also, it was cool that we (actually Regnus) sort of initiated the quest.  It is very true that any character's actions  can have an impact on Layonara.  That combined with the awesome role playing ensures that I will be here forever.  Thanks again to all involved.