The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Arbiter - A GM demon!  (Read 279 times)

Nibor21

The Arbiter - A GM demon!
« on: March 03, 2007, 05:39:45 am »
I would just like to say a big thank you to The Arbiter for an utterly immersive, atmospheric and captivating quest. It was a spur of the moment thing but had me absorbed in it from the beginning. Plus it intertwines with another on going quest and will add great flavour to that.

I was well set-up, well thought through with great visuals, nice npc interactions and above all i didn't get a DT. :p

My thanks again to The The Arbiter.

Makashi

Re: The Arbiter - A GM demon!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 06:46:06 am »
hehe thank you, had fun joining in :)

DiegoBastet

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 06:54:18 am »
Thanks also for getting me out of the minus count of passing after death, The Arbiter GM.

stragen

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 05:18:50 pm »
I must say this was a great instant-Quest.  I was really impressed.  Your skills will only grow as you embrace the power of the darkside.  The way this quest blended in with what we were already doing made for a truely immersive and seemless world.

Also Kudos to all involved for your roleplaying.

Nuzatch

• Followers of Aragen
    • Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RE: The Arbiter - A GM demon!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 09:21:20 pm »
I'd like to toss in a quick thank you as well, but not for the quest, but for just a small little bit of added flavor.  Sardowen has trouble telling elves apart, and after a heated incident involving  a young "lass" named Lance, the guard came by and broke it up before it became a scuffle.

*Raises glass*

scifibarbie

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 04:02:13 am »
I would also liek to tell Arbitr that that was a truly awesome instant mini quest. I had a great time on this and was glad to finally catch a fish from a boat. Thanks for that.
  Took Erks mind off of being seasick

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 12:30:25 am »
The Arbiter??? some one has been playing too much halo

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 01:13:15 am »
Ah did I miss something??