The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Krandor Crypts  (Read 186 times)

Niles09

The Krandor Crypts
« on: July 14, 2005, 03:38:00 am »
Everytime I ask "cant we go to the Krandor crypts" everyone call me crazy and says is sure dead, so now Im beginning to realize it must be hard, but that wont stop me, so if YOU care to help me, join this afternoon at 23 o clock danish time (thats 22 o clock London time), at Krandor. Ive be needing:
                At least 2 very strong tanks (fighters, barbarians, paladins)

At least 2 very strong healers

Mages, bows and others

Strategy: The tanks take the hits, and the hearlers is right behind to heal them. If one of the fighers is close to 0 hp and run, DONT RUN back, but try to get the monsters off the other fighter. In emergency the healers are second tanks. I my self would scout ahead, and get the monsters to come. Im just a lvl 2 rogue/ 3 ranger, so this is and call for help, rather than support, but I would do my best. My char is Zanirth if anyone knows her. I have no money, but the loot would be payment, I wont need any.

Dorganath

RE: The Krandor Crypts
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 06:07:00 am »
Take a healer.  

A strong one.

Filatus

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 06:24:00 am »

Daeron, when he was level 6, together with Ra'Vair, once reached the second level after six attempts. Let's just say they had to run and thankfully for a change the lag saved them instead of killing them. :)

Niles09

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 06:48:00 am »
eh I didn het it are you coming or not? I knoe these crypts a freaky but thats why Im calling for strong PC's

muaddib

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 07:54:00 am »
Me and elrend made it to the very last undead in the crypt, the one with the ashes, and he only killed us because i ran out of potions.
I was lvl 8 and he was lvl 9.

Niles09

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 08:03:00 am »
well if you all here havent done it, then join and so we can finish it.

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 08:15:00 am »
*Brisbane walks by and smiles brightly remembering her first date with Plenarius. How he skillfully guided her through the crypts just the two of them and then they spent the rest of the night on the island. Then she realizes its odd to have such fond memories of such a nasty place and shrugs.... walking off with a smile on her face*

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 08:47:00 am »
    *Remy smiles*
      I made it my first attempt (//at level 6).  All you need is what you said but add a wizard or sorcerer that has invisibilty, everyone has it cast on them) and maybe a few strong summons, they do most of the fighting.  *he winks* Oh and friend...be causious of what the undead there spew and leave behind...that is the most dangerous of all...even invisibility won't protect you from that.
    *he walks silently into the night*

Niles09

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 03:14:00 pm »
    ok if there was anyone meeting up and waited for nothing Im sorry, but suddenly there was a netparty and when I then was in, someone pulled the power out and later the internet, so I was 25 minuttes delayed, sorry. But i succesed In finding five others, very very though guys. We maked it through, and to all you who called it madness it was very very easy, these guys just burst through, so the quest is done :)

RomonaBlack

• View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »
      who were the mega men...and what level were they at? hehe that probably helped.  My brother Trace Nightwind who pays Oholibama(lv 15...no Death Tokens, yet pretty cool) a dwarf wizard cast invisibility on his friend and me and sent his huge and stronge summon to pummle them all...hehehe.  It's good to have strong friends.
      -Romona

Niles09

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 03:43:00 am »
      eh... there was a wizard I dont remember if it was Daeron, I think it was him he was at least lvl 9-10, then there where three dwarves, I think one of them was something like Vile. And then a human, I think his name was something with gold... but they where impossible to me and at that point I was lvl 5. But well I have already tried the dungeon before with two others who where about the same lvl as I, and so far I could see when we rushed the dungeon, we could with a little luck, strategy and another char maked the dungeon.

anything